Covington the GOAT

SVG

The Porkchop Express
Banned
Reaction score

Poor Kenny.

abr.gif

Ah, he fucked up when he started complaining about Werdum.

LOL just keep the tweets coming, Colby.

giphy.gif

(RIP LOUIS:()

Colbys a loser. out boxed by a black belt and crying hard over getting hit with a fake boomerang saying he could have been killed.

thats champ material.

I mean it’s lame af

but I’ll watch

Colbys a loser. out boxed by a black belt and crying hard over getting hit with a fake boomerang saying he could have been killed.

thats champ material.
Getting hit with a few punches early on doesn't mean Colby got outboxed. He won all 3 rounds and outstruck Maia handily.

Last edited:
I'll be glad when Colby gets smashed. Fucker does nothing but talk shit on twitter.

Getting hit with a few punches early on doesn't mean Colby go to outboxed. He won all 3 rounds and outstruck Maia handily.
Shhh don't say that bro it doesn't fit his narrative.

Getting hit with a few punches early on doesn't mean Colby go to outboxed. He won all 3 rounds and outstruck Maia handily.
honestly, don't even entertain these fools. Maia got DOMINATED and left facedown in a pool of his own blood after 15 minutes. He was successful for maybe 3 mins of that fight.

honestly, don't even entertain these fools. Maia got DOMINATED and left facedown in a pool of his own blood after 15 minutes. He was successful for maybe 3 mins of that fight.
He even went to the ground and signaled Colby to come down twice, desperation in the bones.

He even went to the ground and signaled Colby to come down twice, desperation in the bones.
Cowards move. he did it to Ryan LaFlare too after his 1 round gas tank was depleted.

Back