Covington: "Jon Jones Team (probably) Bribing USADA for Early Return"

Why is this idiot obsessed with Jones?

JBJ bullied him? or maybe taught his mother and sister what is a bbc

<JonesLaugh>

They went to juco together. Colby claims Jones was using roids even then.

I'm not saying I believe Colby, but I'm not saying money isn't changing hands either. Everybody benefit$ from Jones being reinstated. Brock is a cheat and Dana is welcoming him back with open arms (and open wallet).

I cannot wait for this tool to get popped for EPO and PEDs.

USADA will almost certainly give Jon Jones 2 years. Right now the debate is probably between 2 years and 4 years, and I'd guess USADA is leaning towards 4 years.

I don't think the Jones team is trying to bribe USADA. I think they are just trying to come up with every tangential piece of evidence they can find to cast doubt on his positive test.

Jon Jones has yet to file for arbitration -- we know that. So it's the Jones team that are delaying this. Think of it this way, if they go into arbitration with USADA demanding 4 years, they'd probably get out with a 2 year suspension at best. However, if they can get USADA down to 2 years, and then go to arbitration, they could get it reduced to less than 2 years.

This is the scummy game the Jones team is playing.

Anderson just got exonerated. Fucking Barnett got exonerated. JDS got exonerated. Brock seems to have gotten to the bottom of it and is getting a title shot.

Jones is a shoe-in for a late 2018 comeback.

USADA is only to cover UFC's ass for the plebs. Shills here gonna tell us how USADA's independent panel of independent doctors of independence came to some Cyborg-esque retroactive conclusion to exonerate Jones, so all is legitimate and the sport is getting cleaned up.

As long as we get to see the GOAT back in action, who cares if some Eduardo "no-name" da Silva gets popped for soy metabolites and gets a lifetime suspension.

Back