Covington does the same to khabib as RDA

Khabib comes from a place that produces the most olympic medalists in wrestling. He throws around division 1 guys all day in training.

Being from a country is not a wrestling credential. Colby placed something like 4th in the nation one year and Khabib won some local intramurals in a like a rec league.

There's a reason why Khabib is ducking 170 and has yet to fight a legitimate wrestler at 155.

Remember when Robert Trujillo tried to out wrestle Khabib? I think that fight still holds the records for most TDs in a 3 round fight <GinJuice>
Abel. And yes, I remember. A couple body locks and a ridiculous amount of mat returns. Beeb had zero interest in releasing the body lock to inflict damage as I recall. Do you remember the way Beeb dominated Tibau with his grappling?

If I remember correctly Colby did beat the national champion during the year

Why do Americans always think they're the best wrestlers in the world?

Hint: They're not.

Why do Americans always think they're the best wrestlers in the world?

Hint: They're not.
The US has the most olympic medals in wrestling out of any country. Second in gold medals to the entire soviet union. It's not a super audacious claim at this point. Its between Russia and the US for sure.

The US has the most olympic medals in wrestling out of any country. Second in gold medals to the entire soviet union. It's not a super audacious claim at this point. Its between Russia and the US for sure.

Not really.

You're excluding the fact that Russia has been only competing in the Olympics since the mid-90's and they have 63 medals, compared to the United States having 132 over the last century.

The Soviet Union also has another 116 medals.

If you go down to a "per capita" basis then there are several countries that perform far better than the U.S. in wrestling. Bulgaria, for example, has only 7 million people and yet they have 69 medals to the U.S.'s 132 and the U.S. has 350 million people.

Covington is a far worse wrestler and striker than Woodley. He's going to need to Homer Simpson this one. Man I just dislike both of them so much. Rooting for the double KO over here!

I know that khabib has a sexy name from Dagestan Russia the Russian gangster he wrestles bears I get it

His skill level is no match for a division 1 All-American

99% of the world has no idea what a division 1 All-American is in wrestling

Wrestling is the toughest most grueling taxing sport in the world

Covington would have khabib Up Against the Cage taken down within 10 seconds of every single round

The UFC can turn this into a United States versus Russia but could be won't do it because he knows he cannot beat Covington

The last Division 1 All-American in the UFC is Daniel Cormier

If you notice he's not losing
An old Daniel Cormier that is a division 1 All-American is going to go up and beat the greatest heavyweight champion the UFC has had

If you have boys and you want them to succeed in life put them in wrestling at an early age at least for a couple years

Tell them they can wrestle and like it or wrestle not like it that's their choice

The rest of the world doesn't care about div 1 wrestling because its folkstyle and the rest of the world does freestyle or Greco.

Not really.

You're excluding the fact that Russia has been only competing in the Olympics since the mid-90's and they have 63 medals, compared to the United States having 132 over the last century.

The Soviet Union also has another 116 medals.

If you go down to a "per capita" basis then there are several countries that perform far better than the U.S. in wrestling. Bulgaria, for example, has only 7 million people and yet they have 69 medals to the U.S.'s 132 and the U.S. has 350 million people.

A lot of Russians get paid to represent other countries they have some heritage from. I counted 4 medalist from last summer olympics.

ak.jpg

A lot of Russians get paid to represent other countries they have some heritage from. I counted 4 medalist from last summer olympics.

So you're saying the Russians have so many good wrestlers that they're actually going to other country's teams and still winning medals?

Sounds about right.

Being from a country is not a wrestling credential. Colby placed something like 4th in the nation one year and Khabib won some local intramurals in a like a rec league.

... and Khabib won two Sambo WORLD championships.

None of this "4th in the nation" bullshit for the Khabibster.

Abel. And yes, I remember. A couple body locks and a ridiculous amount of mat returns. Beeb had zero interest in releasing the body lock to inflict damage as I recall. Do you remember the way Beeb dominated Tibau with his grappling?

I remember that.

I remember that time that Warley Alves dominated Colby Covington in the grappling as well.

Khabib laughs at colbys american wrestling credentials, locks him up and punches his head severely while telling Dana next to the cage to send him someone worthy of a challenge

Silly comparison, he also got wrestlefucked and finished by Clay Guida. Things change, RDA has made tremendous improvements in his TDD.

Khabib would have his hands full with RDA in a 5 rounder.

GTFO

The RDA/Khabib fight took place after RDA had already improved substantially. He clowned Cerrone in the fight before that loss, and he started his title run immediately afterwards.

GTFO

The RDA/Khabib fight took place after RDA had already improved substantially. He clowned Cerrone in the fight before that loss, and he started his title run immediately afterwards.

Specifically referring to TDD

Back