Covington does the same to khabib as RDA

I know that khabib has a sexy name from Dagestan Russia the Russian gangster he wrestles bears I get it

His skill level is no match for a division 1 All-American

99% of the world has no idea what a division 1 All-American is in wrestling

Wrestling is the toughest most grueling taxing sport in the world

Covington would have khabib Up Against the Cage taken down within 10 seconds of every single round

The UFC can turn this into a United States versus Russia but could be won't do it because he knows he cannot beat Covington

The last Division 1 All-American in the UFC is Daniel Cormier

If you notice he's not losing
An old Daniel Cormier that is a division 1 All-American is going to go up and beat the greatest heavyweight champion the UFC has had

If you have boys and you want them to succeed in life put them in wrestling at an early age at least for a couple years

Tell them they can wrestle and like it or wrestle not like it that's their choice
<{hfved}>

Justin Gaethje and Michael Chandler were division 1 NCAA wrestlers. It's not as special as you seem to think it is.
Daniel is an Olympic world champion caliber wrestler. That is in a league all on it's own.

When RDA tried to take Colby down he got him down with ease, and Colby had no success at keeping RDA at the ground at all, Khabib's overall grappling game is far superior and he'd maul Colby on the ground.

Khabib is so OVERRATED. His record consists 80% of fluff nobody's.

Not true at all, Khabib thoroughly out grappled RDA, far more than Colby did. Go rewatch the fight

I know that khabib has a sexy name from Dagestan Russia the Russian gangster he wrestles bears I get it

Covington would have khabib Up Against the Cage taken down within 10 seconds of every single round

The UFC can turn this into a United States versus Russia but could be won't do it because he knows he cannot beat Covington

An old Daniel Cormier that is a division 1 All-American is going to go up and beat the greatest heavyweight champion the UFC has had

If you have boys and you want them to succeed in life put them in wrestling at an early age at least for a couple years

Tell them they can wrestle and like it or wrestle not like it that's their choice
U should bet your house on it

<{hfved}>

Justin Gaethje and Michael Chandler were division 1 NCAA wrestlers. It's not as special as you seem to think it is.
Daniel is an Olympic world champion caliber wrestler. That is in a league all on it's own.
I did not know that Justin gaethje and Michael Chandler where where D1 All American

Those are both good Fighters that have been champions

With DC being Division 1 All-American and Brock Lesnar being Division 1 All American heavyweight champion

Division 1 All American must be a big big deal in a very great accomplishment

I even see a old DC beating Stepic milosevic

Khabib's Judo and Sambo benefit from Colby clinching on him.

There’s nothing more cringe than the tag “all American”.

Khabib comes from a place that produces the most olympic medalists in wrestling. He throws around division 1 guys all day in training.

This

RDA did take colby down...you think khabib can't?

This. And

When RDA tried to take Colby down he got him down with ease, and Colby had no success at keeping RDA at the ground at all, Khabib's overall grappling game is far superior and he'd maul Colby on the ground.

This

End thread

Khabib might not be the greatest pure wrestler there is in mma ( though he's certainly up there )
The thing is that his wrestling skills translate better to mma than any of the other wrestlers'.

It is also true that Khabib hasn't faced another great wrestler yet but that will happen in time

It is possible he could simply outcardio Kebab to a decision win, but if he can get Colby down - which surely he will - he'll maul him and win.

Remember when Robert Trujillo tried to out wrestle Khabib? I think that fight still holds the records for most TDs in a 3 round fight <GinJuice>

by "does the same" do you mean squeak out a decision?

Khabib schooled RDA worse than Covington did. RDA took Covington down multiple times. He couldn't do shit to Khabib.

Would turn into a horrible striking match where Khabib would probably win. He's shown some power in the past (unlike Colby) and has better technique by a bit.

RDA actually took Colby down and Colbys defensive figthing sucks hard.

I did not know that Justin gaethje and Michael Chandler where where D1 All American

Those are both good Fighters that have been champions

With DC being Division 1 All-American and Brock Lesnar being Division 1 All American heavyweight champion

Division 1 All American must be a big big deal in a very great accomplishment

I even see a old DC beating Stepic milosevic

Gonna blow your mind right now but Stipe was also a...D1 all-american.

Khabib schooled RDA worse than Covington did. RDA took Covington down multiple times. He couldn't do shit to Khabib.

Silly comparison, he also got wrestlefucked and finished by Clay Guida. Things change, RDA has made tremendous improvements in his TDD.

Khabib would have his hands full with RDA in a 5 rounder.

Remember when Robert Trujillo tried to out wrestle Khabib? I think that fight still holds the records for most TDs in a 3 round fight <GinJuice>

Don't ever compare the wrestling of Trujillo with Colby again. Trujillo literally couldn't earn the right to get beat by Colby in wrestling, they were in different universes.

Back