Covington does the same to khabib as RDA

countonme

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I know that khabib has a sexy name from Dagestan Russia the Russian gangster he wrestles bears I get it

His skill level is no match for a division 1 All-American

99% of the world has no idea what a division 1 All-American is in wrestling

Wrestling is the toughest most grueling taxing sport in the world

Covington would have khabib Up Against the Cage taken down within 10 seconds of every single round

The UFC can turn this into a United States versus Russia but could be won't do it because he knows he cannot beat Covington

The last Division 1 All-American in the UFC is Daniel Cormier

If you notice he's not losing
An old Daniel Cormier that is a division 1 All-American is going to go up and beat the greatest heavyweight champion the UFC has had

If you have boys and you want them to succeed in life put them in wrestling at an early age at least for a couple years

Tell them they can wrestle and like it or wrestle not like it that's their choice

70169_0_wide_ver1516257429.jpg@642

I think the wrestling would mostly cancel eachother out. Probably lots of clinches and then Khabibs jab vs the winging Colby shots. I think it's pretty even imo

Would turn into a horrible striking match where Khabib would probably win. He's shown some power in the past (unlike Colby) and has better technique by a bit.

There's a reason khabib kills himself to make 155, he's a midget. Colby An All American 170 pounder with insane cardio is way too much.

People talk about Covington striking there was more blood on rdas face then Covington Covington has scar tissue or he would not even look like he was touched after five rounds with RDA

People have no idea what it takes to be a division 1 All-American in wrestling

I agree, Colby would out-wrestle Khabib. Khabib is pretty good in grappling though (from bottom).

That's a fascinating fight. Hopefully we see a super fight between them after they have a few title defenses on each side.

My guess is that Colby will take it on cardio.

Khabib comes from a place that produces the most olympic medalists in wrestling. He throws around division 1 guys all day in training.

RDA did take colby down...you think khabib can't?

When RDA tried to take Colby down he got him down with ease, and Colby had no success at keeping RDA at the ground at all, Khabib's overall grappling game is far superior and he'd maul Colby on the ground.

People have no idea what it takes to be a division 1 All-American in wrestling
Yeah.

You have to hug a lot of guys and do a lot of gay stuff:
BIFDQCxCcAAgvgQ.jpg

While Colby was touching other kids Khabib was wrestling bears.

I dont think Colby's wrestling had tha'st much to do with him winning the fight as his size, stamina, and pace did. He just kept RDA on the backfoot constantly. But if he gets in a grappling match with Khabib I'm not sure he will win.

Idk seems like a terrible matchup for khabib.

Im really curious to see him against somebody like Eddie or Dustin before we start talking about ww.

When RDA tried to take Colby down he got him down with ease, and Colby had no success at keeping RDA at the ground at all, Khabib's overall grappling game is far superior and he'd maul Colby on the ground.

Indeed. Actually, I'd love to see Khabib-Colby one day.

Colby vs. Askren would be more interesting, as the size match up would be more even. (I think Askren would win a UD fairly easily.)

Back