Covington does not represent Oregon

7yrWHITEbelt

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have a friend who coached opposite to Colby in west Linn or. He said Colby was always a spoiled rich bratt who ran his whole household and made his parents his birch. Got everything he wanted and talked shit to everyone. Everyone in Oregon . Even his parents . Will tell you he is a piece of shit to the fucking core

omg i fuckin hate him now, wtf lost all respect for him

He can choose to represent whatever the fuck state he wants regardless of your hoe bad your butt hurts

I have a friend who coached opposite to Colby in west Linn or. He said Colby was always a spoiled rich bratt who ran his whole household and made his parents his birch. Got everything he wanted and talked shit to everyone. Everyone in Oregon . Even his parents . Will tell you he is a piece of shit to the fucking core
Wow, over four million people in Oregon and he found time to talk shit to literally every one of them. All while maintaining a rigorous training schedule and running his household for his parents. That is what I call effective time management and I am impressed.

hi-res-87fbf2b3a25a1499e8fe696c596872df_crop_north.jpg

Dont snitch, Oregon....

Wow, over four million people in Oregon and he found time to talk shit to literally every one of them. All while maintaining a rigorous training schedule and running his household for his parents. That is what I call effective time management and I am impressed.

GOAT. Not everyone can do that.

I don’t really know anything about Oregon, like most people on the east coast. I know there’s a trail there that inspired a fun video game I played as a kid. Chael is from there too. Seems like a boring place otherwise.
I’d even argue that Colby is putting your lame state on the map.

I don’t really know anything about Oregon, like most people on the east coast. I know there’s a trail there that inspired a fun video game I played as a kid. Chael is from there too. Seems like a boring place otherwise.
I’d even argue that Colby is putting your lame state on the map.
Colby is only in the sherbros or mma news which is nothing. My state isn't anything great but defiantly isn't anything like Colby.

One of Oregon’s best known cities is named... Eugene lolol

Considering 95% of Oregon citizens are Bernie Bros and beta males, I'd say you're right he doesn't represent Oregon

I just spoke with his relatives and neighbors and they told me the opposite. Stellar gentleman all around.

Any time her saw an animal that hadn't been cleaned in a while he would show great care and attention.

So you are verifying his heel character? Thanks.

Biggest joke of the UFC right now.

Back