Covington did more damage in 3 rounds than Usman/Woodley did in 5

Enigma87

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Starting to think I might be underestimating Colby, maybe he has more of a chance vs RDA/Woodley than I thought

Sherdog doesn't need more threads about Colby. Njmma is going to be making them all night long.

No one cares.

Glad someone said it. Colby did this in 15 minutes.54C50C19-7CF4-45B2-929A-ABBD9DEC1963.jpeg
While Maia looks unphased after 25 minutes vs usman.

He also got hit like twice as much as both of the other guys combined.

He also got hit like twoce as much as both of the other guys combined.
because Colby cares about putting on a show for the fans. That’s why he’s self promoting his ppv fight so well.

He also got hit like twice as much as both of the other guys combined.
This is also true, I think Colby would’ve finished Maia if he had another 10 minutes though

Starting to think I might be underestimating Colby, maybe he has more of a chance vs RDA/Woodley than I thought

He also took way less damage then colby..and dominated all aspects of the fight..colby got lit up in round 1..lmao..nice try.. Usman beats colby anyday

If Colby took this fight instead of running from Usman then we would know how good he really is

And he also took more damage.
That’s for sure

I think Maia was much more worried about getting punched and hurt by Usman and Woodley than Covington and that’s why he opened up more, because he didn’t have as much to worry about

Colby was overall more impressive, but you have to pace yourself in 5 round fights.

Back