Covington claims he was suckerpunched - Assault charges justified

Covington thinks a toy boomerang in a plastic bag is a hunting weapon. Obviously he's never seen a real boomerang, either that or he's a joker.

UFC should arrange a scrap between Colby and that Cohen guy for the snitches belt.

don't worry, retards will try to tell you how colby is still wrong and werdum is awesome. bunch of fucking thugs

yeah saying :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: once on twitter is way worse than SUCKER PUNCHE someone in the fucking face, especially when you outweight the guy by like 50 pounds

I'm sure the language police queens over at mma fighting have wrote a dozen articles saying the same shit.

Colby is a punk ! Werdum should have raped him ! serious !

Colby went from being irreverent to relevant to tedious real quick.

Why would Colby have the cctv footage?

Do police give cctv footage to indiciduals involved in an ongong legal issue to share with and appease doubters on the internet, you filthy animal
I have already discussed this with other poster. Obviously not the police, but the hotel could provide him a copy. Here in Brazil (yes, jokes, so many jokes in your mind), that probably wouldn't be difficult if you were a victim inside the hotel (Colby's version). Just have a lawyer request It for a civil suit if it gets difficult.
Obviously different countries have different laws. I don't know how it works in Australia.
Anyway, I guess we all have to wait and see what the australian court will say. If there really is video evidence It solves all controversy.

fucking amazing..

inb4 Werdum crying in another interview about lack of respect

Also...

You didn't answer my question lol.

A hate crime on your record is of course worse than an assault.
Harming others is always worse than talking.....

if the choice is getting charged for talking vs getting charged for violence, id much rather be charged for words over harmmmmm

if they made calling a woman a slut a sex crime, i would still rather get charged for something i said, vs actually punching her in the face and getting charged with a violent crime....

This gutless rat bitch is a disgrace to the fight game. He should do the world a favour and off himself.

What's he going to do, actually show up to court and cry like a little chick about an altercation with another grown man? Pathetic.

I have already discussed this with other poster. Obviously not the police, but the hotel could provide him a copy. Here in Brazil (yes, jokes, so many jokes in your mind), that probably wouldn't be difficult if you were a victim inside the hotel (Colby's version). Just have a lawyer request It for a civil suit if it gets difficult.
Obviously different countries have different laws. I don't know how it works in Australia.
Anyway, I guess we all have to wait and see what the australian court will say. If there really is video evidence It solves all controversy.

So you think within a few days the Colby's lawyers should have already got the copy for him to share with strangers online?

Not trying to be argumentative, I just think it is unrealistic to expect him to already have this footage and be able to share it online to appease strangers on the internet.

Last edited:

Dude, stuff like that can take some time. Especially when everything is done by the books. Something you can't really say for Brazil the land of political corruption so no wonder you can probably get whatever you want despite it being illegal in Brazil.

All I know Colby is lucky he didn’t do his lil Brazil rant with prime wand around.

He would’ve been dead man by now

Snitch? If hes story is true Werdums an animal. Who in their right mind sucker punches a man on a open street with 10s of witnesses, continues to walk him down then throws a boomerang aiming at hes face, over what? Colbys filthy animal claim 3 weeks a go? In my country u get charged with assult with a weapon using ur lims if you are an active fighter. How on gods earth do you get the cctv video? Some countrys regulate those videos super strict and its impossible to get unless their needed in court of law.
Not true....

If it is used as evidence in a criminal trial on the taxpayers dime, then the taxpayers should have a right to request a copy.....

In the US, you can send a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, which must be responded to in a timely manner.....im sure australia will have something similar and we'll see every angle of the altercation during or immediately after whatever proceedings Werdum has to go through.....

so are we supposed to believe Colby was suckerpunched by a Heavyweight and nobody saw that? no video? and he did not get knocked out? A clean, suckerpunch from a guy 2x his weight? Come on man

Dude, stuff like that can take some time. Especially when everything is done by the books. Something you can't really say for Brazil the land of political corruption so no wonder you can probably get whatever you want despite it being illegal in Brazil.

I'm not talking about anything illegal. I don't really take offense at what you said, because our politicians are indeed incredibly dirty. That said, debates work better if you are not focused on insulting the other side.

So you think within a few days the Colby's lawyers should have already got the copy for him to share with strangers online?

Not trying to be argumentative, I just think it is unrealistic to expect him to already have this footage and be able to share it online to appease strangers on the internet.

That may be true. I think if you get assaulted (his version) inside a hotel, the hotel staff should not deny you the video, but I don't really know. But you do have a point and maybe I'm having unrealistic expectations.

Back