Covington claims he was suckerpunched - Assault charges justified

Where is the cctv video? That could end all controversy, but for some reason he does not show it.
Really, Colby should just show the CCTV video? What did he hack it and put it on his phone to share on social media?If it exists it's police evidence. C'mon, think.

Werdum "and" Covington are both assholes... However only one struck the other.

The reality is, Werdum is a huge tool. The shit he started with Ferguson, his kicking Browne's cornerman after the fight.

Not to mention I am stilling wondering how a 40 year old guy can go flat out for 25 minutes without even breathing heavy.
<seedat> I think we know.

Australia

5a98150d4c3f0cd96f6167bd83b667dd.gif

Took a long time to see how much eye makeup she has on.

Really, Colby should just show the CCTV video? What did he hack it and put it on his phone to share on social media?If it exists it's police evidence. C'mon, think.
Different countries have different laws... Here he would probably not have trouble obtaining a copy, since he is the victim (in his version)The hotel would probably provide it. It's not like it's a murder investigation or anything serious. There's no need for secrecy.
I have no idea how it works in Australia, of course.

Different countries have different laws... Here he would probably not have trouble obtaining a copy, since he is the victim (in his version)The hotel would probably provide it. It's not like it's a murder investigation or anything serious. There's no need for secrecy.
I have no idea how it works in Australia, of course.
where is "here"? That's not how it works in the US.

Colby's all cheese man, call out Woodley then call the cops on a fellow fighter after trashing his land and people..? You better keep your head up from now on, instead of calling the cops next time call here ↓↓↓

share.jpg

Last edited:
We can't really know unless we see the actual footage. But Werdum's side of the history makes more sense, he claims he knocked the phone off Colby's hand and he replied with a kick. You can clearly see some guy handing Colby his phone after the boomerang incident, plus it makes sense that Werdum went nuts after the kick. I think a Werdum's sucker punck would had at least put Colby out. Anyway only the judge will know for sure

Werdumbass already lied about a few things to do with this incident, so it wouldn't surprise me at all at this point if he did sucker punch him. Werdum always got on my nerves. There's just something about that guy. He comes off as very fake a lot of the time. He's one of those guys that talks about respect but, he has disrespected many of his opponents in his career. He acts like he's joking but anybody that knows what Werdum is like can tell he's not joking.

He's the type of guy that thinks everybody should treat him with respect yet he can say/do whatever the fuck he wants.He's obviously not a bad guy or anything, he's just.. I don't know, he's a f'n douche bag most of the time. He seems to enjoy picking fights with smaller people, too. He can say whatever he wants to them but once they talk back he tries to fight them pretty much. I'm glad he isn't getting a pass this time like he usually does.

So much fake. Fake guy.

Cormier vs Gus... yes please.

{<redford}

For sure, DC/Gus 2 is the fight to make at this point.

I'd hope Gus wins just because I really enjoy his style but I wish he'd fight more often.

Last thing we need is another inactive champion/division being held up.

At least Gus won't be holding up the division over some bullshit, like bawling about getting a 'money fight' and all that nonsense.

Shit, maybe he would do that. Many champs seem to enjoy doing it these days especially right after they win the belt pretty much.

Wait, how can this go to court?

No way Werdum and Covington are going to deal both remain in Australia to have this go to court

Well yeah he if he got sucker punched while on your phone You're probably going to get rocked and not want to fight, that's why sucker punching is such a bitch move.

I had no problem with werdum throwing the boomerang at colby because that's, childish imo but not worth being a baby about and pressing charges, sucker punching though that shows a lack of class on a level much worse than words especially from a professional fighter
this

Back