Covington claims he was suckerpunched - Assault charges justified

He claims he was minding his own business and Werdum suckerpunched him in the face.

If true, he has every right to press charges as he would have been legitimately assualted. He's likely telling the truth as he has a witness and CCTV as evidence.

He is a snake in the grass, watch out For Colby, you play tag and the Jake's show up

Many believe in this ideal

after hearing about werdum's last fight colby should have just laid into him probably would have ko'd him

Before the boomerang was thrown, colby already looked like he got punched.
Doubt werdum hit him that hard but still to hit someone who's not looking is pretty big bitch move

I don't. Werdum was very offended by what Cody said. I really don't doubt it. Maybe he noticed that nobody was there, no cameras or media and felt like punching him or just scaring him a little bit. lol Anyway, apparently the police has the video of it. I remember reading that, wish they would just release what they have.

I don't believe that he wasn't looking. I believe Colby talked shit to his face and Doom punched him - he didn't expect it but dude sure as fuck wasn't minding his own business. You don't get clocked for minding your own business, you get it for spitting out checks with your mouth that your body can't cash. We will see what happens with the lawsuit, it's assault either way since he landed the first strike supposedly but Colby is the real piece of shit here for starting it by running his bitch ass mouth and then crying to the cops with minor injuries.

#BoomerangNation

Last edited:
«You know what people who use violence against freespeach are called? Facists. You know who was a facist? Adolf Hitler» -Colby Covington.
Are you sure Kenny Florian didn't say this first?

Leave your mouth hanged, get boomeranged. (Werdum's version of talk shit, get hit).

Werdum should be locked up.

Kenny Florian is such a little twerp. Can't stand that guy!

Seriously... how the fuck are you going to talk shit and insult someone, then turn around and press charges when they hold you accountable for your actions? Werdum's not wrong... bitch move.

Where is the cctv video? That could end all controversy, but for some reason he does not show it.
I'm sure Werdum has witnesses to his own version as well.
The versions are way too different. Most likely neither guy is really telling the whole truth.

I love how some people refuse to understand that just because Werdum shouldn't go around hitting people doesn't get Colby off the hook of being a huge, gaping pussy.

He claims he was minding his own business and Werdum suckerpunched him in the face.

If true, he has every right to press charges as he would have been legitimately assualted. He's likely telling the truth as he has a witness and CCTV as evidence.

Colby is in the right here. Laws exist to protect people from filthy animals.

Back