Covington claims he was suckerpunched - Assault charges justified

If Werdum had legit sucker punched him he would have been knocked out

Most of you all don't know what snitching or being a rat is.....getting assaulted and reporting it is not snitching considering it happened in front of many ppl. Being a rat/snitch is when you tell the cops who did the "crime"when they don't know who it was...that being said.....it was a pussy move from Colby

So, Cody talks shit (was even warned by his teammate, Jorge M that Werdum might do shit), and isn't prepared for something to come back around (insert boomerang joke)...fuck, he's more obtuse then I thought. Darwin has found a new poster boy.

He said that the only reason he pressed charges was to expose Werdum's lies. The only way to get the cctv out was to press charges. One of them is lying, if Werdum suckerpunched Colby, then he is a filthy thug, if Colby provoked the fight and kicked Werdum, and then went to the police, he is a snake. Time will tell who is right.

I doubt it. If he walked up to him and sucker punched him no way he would be allowed to fight. Also, Colby would have had nappy time

If he goes back to Australia to he will be charged with a racial slur / hate crime.

He cannot pursue it as he has done something much worse.
Exactly it's hilarious.

What Colby did was worse than Werdum by Australia laws.

Even if what Covington is saying is true, Werdoomerang was still justified.

giphy.gif
Because he and the rest of Brazil got their feelings hurt?

«You know what people who use violence against freespeach are called? Facists. You know who was a facist? Adolf Hitler» -Colby Covington.

He claims he was minding his own business and Werdum suckerpunched him in the face.

If true, he has every right to press charges as he would have been legitimately assualted. He's likely telling the truth as he has a witness and CCTV as evidence.

I doubt he just randomly punched him.

Before the boomerang was thrown, colby already looked like he got punched.
Doubt werdum hit him that hard but still to hit someone who's not looking is pretty big bitch move

A big guy doesn't need to sucker punch you. But I won't be surprised if you didn't see the punch coming, just like you didn't see you would get your ass kicked when you messed with the big guy

Are you guys forgetting Werdum incident with tony Ferguson. While I don’t support convicts words about the people of Brazil, Werdum is definitely an ass hole.

He claims he was minding his own business and Werdum suckerpunched him in the face.

If true, he has every right to press charges as he would have been legitimately assualted. He's likely telling the truth as he has a witness and CCTV as evidence.

{<jordan}

I don't. Werdum was very offended by what Cody said. I really don't doubt it. Maybe he noticed that nobody was there, no cameras or media and felt like punching him or just scaring him a little bit. lol Anyway, apparently the police has the video of it. I remember reading that, wish they would just release what they have.

Are you guys forgetting Werdum incident with tony Ferguson. While I don’t support convicts words about the people of Brazil, Werdum is definitely an ass hole.

or maybe the manlets have just gotten a lot mouthier since McGregor started his rise to popularity?

Werdum "and" Covington are both assholes... However only one struck the other.

The reality is, Werdum is a huge tool. The shit he started with Ferguson, his kicking Browne's cornerman after the fight.

Not to mention I am stilling wondering how a 40 year old guy can go flat out for 25 minutes without even breathing heavy.

He would be knocked out if a heavyweight had sucker punched him. What a liar rat

Back