COVER song thread!

mispronunciations aside, dude kills winehouse

then the collab to kill the beyonce song

I was a big Manson guy back in the day. I like all his covers, but this one especially.

I was a big Manson guy back in the day. I like all his covers, but this one especially.

I never knew "Down in the Park" was a cover. It's true, they do a lot of good covers.

I got to see them twice with their "Portrait of an American Family" line-up. Both shows were amazing!

I never knew "Down in the Park" was a cover. It's true, they do a lot of good covers.

I got to see them twice with their "Portrait of an American Family" line-up. Both shows were amazing!

Me too. Saw them when I was a youngster with meat beat manifesto. It was such a different time then... Before the Internet, there was still mystery about these guys. It was still the stuff of bad dreams to many prudish parents lol.

Me too. Saw them when I was a youngster with meat beat manifesto. It was such a different time then... Before the Internet, there was still mystery about these guys. It was still the stuff of bad dreams to many prudish parents lol.

Ya, My mom threw out a few of my Marilyn Manson shirts, and I got sent to the principal's office for wearing an offensive Marilyn Manson shirt another time.

After they saw "Bowling for Columbine" they realized Manson was a smart dude.

First time I did really strong acid was at a Manson show. He painted his body the same colour as the smoke from the smoke machine, with hints of colour mixed in, when he danced in the strobe lights, with the smoke going he looked like a cartoon, it was quite the experience.

Did you like "Prick" too, such an underappreciated band imo. It's kind of a cover too since Trent changed it so much from his "Lucky Pierre" version

Manson, NIN, Prick, and PWEI were the only bands on Nothing records

Ya, My mom threw out a few of my Marilyn Manson shirts, and I got sent to the principal's office for wearing an offensive Marilyn Manson shirt another time.

After they saw "Bowling for Columbine" they realized Manson was a smart dude.

First time I did really strong acid was at a Manson show. He painted his body the same colour as the smoke from the smoke machine, with hints of colour mixed in, when he danced in the strobe lights, with the smoke going he looked like a cartoon, it was quite the experience.

Did you like "Prick" too, such an underappreciated band imo. It's kind of a cover too since Trent changed it so much from his "Lucky Pierre" version

Manson, NIN, Prick, and PWEI were the only bands on Nothing records

Old prick and lucky Pierre were great! I apologize was such a great song on that prick album

I got suspended for wearing a beware of God Manson shirt in middle school lol

This is a dope cover...deal with it.

This one too:

Some others I've liked over the years

I love this song, Shugo Tokumaru (Japan) covering Lovely Allan by Holy Fuck (Toronto)

And someone made a video for it, using footage from one of my favourite movies Fitzcarraldo, by Werner Herzog.
Here's a live version of the original,

Back