Court confirms DNC fixing prelims for Hillary

Burning Hammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20271...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Legitimate lol, Leftists/Democrats can fix literally everything on the way to the election and have the nerve to blame others for their fuck ups.

“The Court thus assumes that the DNC and Wasserman Schultz preferred Hillary Clinton as the Democratic candidate for president over Bernie Sanders or any other Democratic candidate. It assumes that they stockpiled information useful to the Clinton campaign. It assumes that they devoted their resources to assist Clinton in securing the party’s nomination and opposing other Democratic candidates. And it assumes that they engaged in these surreptitious acts while publicly proclaiming they were completely neutral, fair, and impartial. This Order therefore concerns only technical matters of pleading and subject-matter jurisdiction," Zloch wrote.

@Jack V Savage Defend your bitch now

I'm glad Hillary nor Bernie is president though.

Damn right, to think this isn't the tip of the iceberg of corruption of Hillary was in office. Bernie even cucked to the DNC. He deserves all the negativity he gets for aligning with them. Before that I just assumed he was an out of touch old man.

Without reading the link, that seems like a lot of "assumes" in the quote posted.

The coverage this red-handed corruption got compared to the coverage the 1,000 dead-end hoax bullshit theories going the other direction

http://www.dailywire.com/news/20271...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Legitimate lol, Leftists/Democrats can fix literally everything on the way to the election and have the nerve to blame others for their fuck ups.

@Jack V Savage Defend your bitch now
A lawyer will tell you that the premise of the article is wrong. I'm not a lawyer but the reporter doesn't understand how that type of hearing works. I have disliked Hillary for 25 years, for the record.

"The court thus assumes"
What does assumption mean?

As @peytonlucy suggested, this is a preliminary hearing in which all of the allegations in the complaint are assumed to be true to determine whether, if true, they are actionable. The next step is determining whether there is enough evidence showing they are true.

Without reading the link, that seems like a lot of "assumes" in the quote posted.
Yeah. The article is garbage anyways, but any layperson should see why from reading the court order - or even the excerpted section.

"The court thus assumes"

As @peytonlucy suggested, this is a preliminary hearing in which all of the allegations in the complaint are assumed to be true to determine whether, if true, they are actionable. The next step is determining whether there is enough evidence showing they are true.

Yeah. The article is garbage anyways, but any layperson should see why from reading the court order - or even the excerpted section.

I'd also assume that while not entirely ethical, it's not illegal for the DNC to prefer one candidate over others as they're a private organization of Democrats.

While I think the DNC certainly made sure Hillary was going to win, the article is written in a poor manner which doesn't address what is going on.

Long story short the judge is saying that even if everything stated in the testimony were accepted to be true then there still isn't a law which was broken and therefore there isn't anyway the lawsuit can go forward. The court IS NOT saying that all of the testimony was true... unfortunately this was all a misinterpretation of what the judge said.

Listen it's Russia's fault democrats ignored their voters. I mean when they got caught they didn't even deny they did it. How can you be a democrat and vote for president knowing they did that?

I get the confusion, especially if you're skimming, but as far as the source goes this seems like the sort of misinterpretation a half-way decent editor should catch.

I get the confusion, especially if you're skimming, but as far as the source goes this seems like the sort of misinterpretation a half-way decent editor should catch.
It's probably bs, but forget the courts part at all. We do know Bernie won but still lost the primary. Kind of makes them crying about Hillary winning the popular vote but losing the election delicious.

All this bitch did was make it harder for her daughter to live a normal life.

This bitch spent her entire life chasing a pipe dream and killing her opposition only to ultimately fail.

I dont blame her for reaching too high, i blame her for stepping on so many people to get up there... Which will likely seriously impact Chelsea soon as Killary is cold in the grave

What's with the alt-rights obsession with Hilary? Jeez, get a fricken life already.

A lawyer will tell you that the premise of the article is wrong. I'm not a lawyer but the reporter doesn't understand how that type of hearing works. I have disliked Hillary for 25 years, for the record.

This isn't a sentencing, that doesn't make the information invalid.

"The court thus assumes"

Which should raise a red flag smart one.

I'd also assume that while not entirely ethical, it's not illegal for the DNC to prefer one candidate over others as they're a private organization of Democrats.

Probably not, but when you're arguing ethics to convince someone to vote you, then you should do your best to not be a complete piece of shit, no?

Back