Course trains mistresses in Beijing how to wreck a family

freaky

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.atimes.com/article/courses-train-mistresses-beijing-wreck-family/

There's an actual course in Beijing that teaches normal girls on how to become a successful mistress. Upon graduation, they will even hook you up with a job, a married man. The course is around $4500 USD or 30,000 yuan.

Talk about being progressive..I think we can learn a thing or two from them. "When I grow up, I want to be a mistress"

75b253b9057fd5021c3b071bebd68e4c.jpg

Look at the audience, all smokingly hot and in skimpy mini skirts.

Their slogan is: “There is not a family that cannot be torn apart. It is only you who doesn’t want to change. If you don’t change, men will. After all the hard work, do you want to stay the same forever?”

There's also a therapy for the wives on how to accept their husband's mistress for 30,000 USD or 200,000 yuan. I wonder if it's by the same people who created the mistress classes.

^Here's a video of the future mistresses

Last edited:
Sounds courageous and empowering. Patriarchy left them with no other choice.

I didn't think women needed any training to be a whore.

What is the endgame of being a mistress? I mean is the point of this to find a successful male and take the wives place as his new wife? Or is it just to ruin his life for your own entertainment?

What is the endgame of being a mistress? I mean is the point of this to find a successful male and take the wives place as his new wife? Or is it just to ruin his life for your own entertainment?
Usually it's rich men and the guys will usually hide them in a house which he bought for her. That's 1 guy, 1 house. Imagine if they wreck multiple families. That's multiple houses. Bitch is set for life. The houses will always be under he mistress's name cuz he don't want the wife to find out.

Ever heard of Arcadia, CA? That's also known as mistress village. All the rich Chinese men buy houses and hide their mistress there. So maybe that's the end game. To come to US and own a million dollar house with monthly alimony. He will continue to pay her even when she grows old and unbangable cuz he don't want her to spill the beans.

Usually it's rich men and the guys will usually hide them in a house which he bought for her. That's 1 guy, 1 house. Imagine if they wreck multiple families. That's multiple houses. Bitch is set for life. The houses will always be under he mistress's name cuz he don't want the wife to find out.

Ever heard of Arcadia, CA? That's also known as mistress village. All the rich Chinese men buy houses and hide their mistress there. So maybe that's the end game. To come to US and own a million dollar house with monthly alimony. He will continue to pay her even when she grows old and unbangable cuz he don't want her to spill the beans.

Does that really ruin the family though? I thought the point of that seminar was for the purpose of ruining families?

Does that really ruin the family though? I thought the point of that seminar was for the purpose of ruining families?
lmao oh shit you're right. hmm...idk.. then...Maybe they naively think they can take the wives place forever but reality is after a few years once the mistress gets old, he will get another mistress.

I also find it ironic that China don't have enough wives but apparently they have an abundance of mistresses. This reminds me of an earlier discussion I had about 20% men taking 80% of the women.

Back