Couple robbed and executed in Houston home

Had to search for a minute didn't you lol

In 2015
blacks killed 504 whites
whites killed 229 blacks

Those are just the solved murders

Blacks make up 13% of population
Whites make up 61% of population

So who is the most violent race? You don't have the balls to answer that.

Didn't take me long at all honestly.

I'm just better at the internet.

I can play that game too, but I have nothing to prove. You're the one in desperate need to counter the adundance of black violent crime.

I'm not trying to prove anything except posting criminal anecdotes proves nothing and serves no purpose here except to troll.

I'm not trying to prove anything except posting criminal anecdotes proves nothing and serves no purpose here except to troll.
Well it's not a coincidence you countered with "aryan home invasions". Sure there are home invasions committed by every race, but let's not pretend like one race is responsible for the majority of it.

Here in St. Louis, the real estate is much cheaper in predominantly black neighborhoods. That's because no one wants to live in areas with so much crime.

Well it's not a coincidence you countered with "aryan home invasions". Sure there are home invasions committed by every race, but let's not pretend like one race is responsible for the majority of it.

Here in St. Louis, the real estate is much cheaper in predominantly black neighborhoods. That's because no one wants to live in areas with so much crime.

I countered with the Aryan Brotherhood because TS and your racist motives are pretty obvious and I knew it would rustle you snowflakes, you dig?

Aryan Brotherhood accounts for 0.1% of the federal prison population but account for 30% of the murders.
Means nothing. I don't care about prison murders. To be honest I wish more prisoners would get killed in prison. Lets not compare prisoners to innocent people.

I countered with the Aryan Brotherhood because TS and your racist motives are pretty obvious and I knew it would rustle you snowflakes, you dig?
Racist for stating facts? My girlfriend is black. My daughter is half black. My girlfriend agrees with all of the same stuff I'm saying. She's not delusional like most people. You do realize that most rural & suburban black people don't trust city blacks. At least that's how it is around here. Her family is from the country & they refuse to even step foot in St.Louis at night.

Yeesh. I want one bad now. Wife is extremely allergic to dogs tho :(

We’re wanting to get an Australian labradoodle, since they’re 100% hypoallergenic, once we move out of our apartment. But they cost $2,500 everywhere because they’re designer bred and in high demand

Not sure how effective they’d be to help with Home defense. I suppose at worst they’d alert us if something fishy was going on though, and having that extra time to get to a gun (since I’m not actually strapped just walking around my living room) can make allllll the difference in the world

Biggest they get is 55 pounds and they look like a freaking mop. Not the biggest fan, but the only creature that doesn’t give my wife hives

1446520456.png

I grew up with 100-120 pounds Chesapeake Bay Retrievers as our family dogs. Super lovable to the family, and not really aggressive. Cops tried using them at K-9 units in colder climates, but had to stop as they wouldn’t attack on command, only if defending one of their caretakers.

Our last dog, Tank, scared away Jehova’s witnesses multiple times barking behind the screen door. Pretty sure he just wanted to sniff them and get petted though :)

Looks like it might be a yipping thing :D
In my experience though, pretty much any dog can be the perfect companion (except pugs... They're not dogs, godammit) just treat it right and be glad it lets your wife breathe.

Sounds like it might be easier getting a new wife, though :D

Racist for stating facts? My girlfriend is black. My daughter is half black. My girlfriend agrees with all of the same stuff I'm saying. She's not delusional like most people. You do realize that most rural & suburban black people don't trust city blacks. At least that's how it is around here. Her family is from the country & they refuse to even step foot in St.Louis at night.

How about we just treat criminals and people as individuals instead?

How about we just treat criminals and people as individuals instead?
Because that can get you into trouble. It's better to stack the odds in your favor instead of taking risks to cater to peoples feeling's or look politically correct. Fuck feelings.

For example it's best to avoid inner city areas in St. Louis because you're way more likely to be a victim of crime. If you try to keep yourself around down to earth country people, you're much less likely to be a victim of crime.

White neighborhoods are safer. That's just a fact. I remember a black NFL player catching heat because he was caught saying his child was safe because he was living in a white neighborhood. There's nothing wrong with what he said. People are just sensitive to the truth.

Because that can get you into trouble. It's better to stack the odds in your favor instead of taking risks to cater to peoples feeling's or look politically correct. Fuck feelings.

For example it's best to avoid inner city areas in St. Louis because you're way more likely to be a victim of crime. If you try to keep yourself around down to earth country people, you're much less likely to be a victim of crime.

White neighborhoods are safer. That's just a fact. I remember a black NFL player catching heat because he was caught saying his child was safe because he was living in a white neighborhood. There's nothing wrong with what he said. People are just sensitive to the truth.
<TrumpWrong1>

whats the over/under on this being a drug related hit?

This is the correct answer.

you're absolutely right. and since most mass shooters are white men, and most school shooters are white youths, i think increased policing of, and restriction of firearms rights for, young and older white males, is the best way to keep everyone safe. MAGA.

you're absolutely right. and since most mass shooters are white men, and most school shooters are white youths, i think increased policing of, and restriction of firearms rights for, young and older white males, is the best way to keep everyone safe. MAGA.
Why do you only care about white youth? More black children are killed by blacks

Back