Couple old school UFC Qs and 1 new

STRYDG

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Got into fight pass awhile ago and Im catching up on all the old events (havent seen any below #40) and some of the TUF seasons as they didnt all get played here. Its left me wondering a few things, for the old...

Currently up to #27, with these old events was there no ranking or anything? Just seems like random people challenge for the belts sometimes.

The Tapout clothing guys, how did they become part of the scene back then. Noticing them spectating in one of the TUF episodes.

For the new, did anyone really fi d out what happened between Team Alpha Male and TJ or is it still story of 2 sides that dont match up?

Got into fight pass awhile ago and Im catching up on all the old events (havent seen any below #40) and some of the TUF seasons as they didnt all get played here. Its left me wondering a few things, for the old...

Currently up to #27, with these old events was there no ranking or anything? Just seems like random people challenge for the belts sometimes.

The Tapout clothing guys, how did they become part of the scene back then. Noticing them spectating in one of the TUF episodes.

For the new, did anyone really fi d out what happened between Team Alpha Male and TJ or is it still story of 2 sides that dont match up?
In 1997, Lewis and his two friends began selling mixed martial arts apparel from the back of their Mustang. By 2007, the company, "Tapout", had revenue of $22.5 million, with a 2009 target of $225 million.[2] Lewis was known as "Mask", because of stripes of facepaint he frequently used.

Nothing got cleared up between TJ and TAM. Just a bunch of grown men acting like children.

Thanks giyguys s, appreciate the knowledge

The TUF seasons with Jens Pulver vs BJ Penn and Cruz vs Faber was my favorite out of the 26 TUF season but liked them all.
Gym vs gym was my least favorite

Thanks giyguys s
tenor.gif

Also, Charles "Mask" Lewis died in a crash while street racing in his Ferrari. His name is on the UFC Octagon as a tribute now.