Couple of takedown setups

jack36767

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What’s up fellas. I was helping out at a local gym and finally got a chance to make a couple vids. Apologies for the sound. Hope you enjoy

And did anyone see that sweet 40 yard pass to header by Uruguay just now? It was beautiful

I like the last two videos, for they look like great baits to (reasonably) easy scores if you can finish. Something I never really do whilst wrestling is to ever pop-up posts; I am more of a throw by/2 on 1 guy, but these look like nice set-ups.

Nice videos.

and yeah, Uruguay aren't doing too bad now, lol. They got this if they can survive the last few minutes.

I like the last two videos, for they look like great baits to (reasonably) easy scores if you can finish. Something I never really do whilst wrestling is to ever pop-up posts; I am more of a throw by/2 on 1 guy, but these look like nice set-ups.

Nice videos.

and yeah, Uruguay aren't doing too bad now, lol. They got this if they can survive the last few minutes.
I thought Uraguay was gonna give it away at the end.

And that’s interesting, the first one is the one I have the most success with lol

So what do you like to do against the over-tie?

So what do you like to do against the over-tie?
Elbow post, I meant to make a vid but this shows it pretty well

The first setup counters the overtir too like this

Back