Couple Assault Mother & Teen Daughter Due To Chicken Being "Too Cold" (UPDATE: turned themselves in)

How can you hit a little girl like that?

Do you think race had something to do with the attack?

It's the leftist racism of "low expectations" that drives these types of incidents.

It's perpetuating this Marxist postmodernist mindset that whites are evil because of colonialism. Even though all races/religions have been guilty of colonialism and imperialism in the same time periods, but that's not important. And blacks and other minorities can do no wrong because they're "oppressed".

Black attackers like those two feel no sense of shame for being violent, especially towards whites. Because there will always be a bunch of leftist to blame the white girl for being white.

If you just watch 10 episodes of TNN Raw news videos that Tommy Sotomayor does, you'll understand this point all too well. While Tommy pretty much has a laugh at the expense of these black women. There's leftists who can't stand what he does, Which is shame the black ghetto community. Much like whites shame abhorrent behavior in the redneck white trash communities.

Having a sense of civil standards so that a community can function is key in a thriving populace. We shouldn't tolerate those who attack others who don't carry any sense of guilt and shame.

It could have been worded a little less indelicately, sure.

lol you can't forget that "not all" or else people start freaking out. The moment you forget to add it these people will automatically think you're talking about every single black person. Which is a joke.

Last edited:
if-obama-had-a-son-2_zps77b0f8df.jpg

Let me be clear, as you seem to be quite reasonable. I don't harbor ill will, wish harm upon or even look down on any man based on skin color. That's retarded. there are a lot of white idiots, too. Yes. It shouldn't even bear mentioning. But this country has a big black / white schism that is getting deeper every year. My position is we'd both be better off if we were never forced to occupy the same country. Of course, I'm not dumb enough to believe that will ever be reversed. I'm just expressing my honest opinion on the matter.
And there is a huge problem amongst American blacks with wanton violence. This is incompatible with the type of society we are supposed to be.
What you're saying sure sounds racist. So would you propose we send the blacks back to Africa and the whites back to Europe? = )

What you're saying sure sounds racist. So would you propose we send the blacks back to Africa and the whites back to Europe? = )
I don't think he's racist. He's just recognizing that there is a big racism problem that got much worse the last 8 years. As bad as I can ever remember.

And it is true that it's easier for a society to get along if it's all one culture.

I would not say to separate blacks and whites, that blacks go back to Africa and whites go back to Europe.

I think things can get better the next few years. Others may not agree with me on that.

Well, I think racism is about the only few explanations for a heavy weight man to throw down on a little girl, and thug chick to throw down on an older mother serving them food.

I bet they are racists, and I think I'm right.
They didn't get punched because they were white, they got punched for serving COLD chicken, you'd do the same. :D

lol if the criminals were white, would this be even WR worthy?

They didn't get punched because they were white, they got punched for serving COLD chicken, you'd do the same. :D
Man, I'm pretty laid back and I don't complain about stuff like that.

These were thugs. And these types are some of the most racist people you will find.

It's the leftist racism of "low expectations" that drives these types of incidents.

It's perpetuating this Marxist postmodernist mindset that whites are evil because of colonialism. Even though all races/religions have been guilty of colonialism and imperialism in the same time periods, but that's not important. And blacks and other minorities can do no wrong because they're "oppressed".

Black attackers like those two feel no sense of shame for being violent, especially towards whites. Because there will always be a bunch of leftist to blame the white girl for being white.

If you just watch 10 episodes of TNN Raw news videos that Tommy Sotomayor does, you'll understand this point all too well. While Tommy pretty much has a laugh at the expense of these black women. There's leftists who can't stand what he does, Which is shame the black ghetto community. Much like whites shame abhorrent behavior in the redneck white trash communities.

Having a sense of civil standards so that a community can function is key in a thriving populace. We shouldn't tolerate those who attack others who don't carry any sense of guilt and shame.
WTF are you talking about? It was COLD chicken!!! :D

I don't think he's racist. He's just recognizing that there is a big racism problem that got much worse the last 8 years. As bad as I can ever remember.

And it is true that it's easier for a society to get along if it's all one culture.

I would not say to separate blacks and whites, that blacks go back to Africa and whites go back to Europe.

I think things can get better the next few years. Others may not agree with me on that.
It's gotten worse the last 8 years? Please don't say it was Obama's fault. :D

Man, I'm pretty laid back and I don't complain about stuff like that.

These were thugs. And these types are some of the most racist people you will find.
I don't think the word thug means what you think it does. Yes, they are thugs, but that doesn't infer they're racist.

1. a violent person, especially a criminal.
synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal;
informaltough, bruiser, hardman,goon, heavy, enforcer, hired gun,hood
"one of Capone's thugs"

It's gotten worse the last 8 years? Please don't say it was Obama's fault. :D
I think Obama fed the monster of racism.

"the cops acted stupidly"
"racist police departments" at a memorial service for 5 police that got killed by a racist black man

I think that's why we saw so many blacks playing the knockout game and going berserk on white people just because they were white and they felt they could get away with it.

And as I said, I don't ever remember race relations ever being this bad in my lifetime.

I don't think the word thug means what you think it does. Yes, they are thugs, but that doesn't infer they're racist.

1. a violent person, especially a criminal.
synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal;
informaltough, bruiser, hardman,goon, heavy, enforcer, hired gun,hood
"one of Capone's thugs"
You won't find that in the dictionary.

But make no mistake about it, thugs are some of the biggest racists you will ever see or hear about.

I think Obama fed the monster of racism.

"the cops acted stupidly"
"racist police departments" at a memorial service for 5 police that got killed by a racist black man

I think that's why we saw so many blacks playing the knockout game and going berserk on white people just because they were white and they felt they could get away with it.

And as I said, I don't ever remember race relations ever being this bad in my lifetime.
I disagree. How old are you BTW?

Back