Couple Assault Mother & Teen Daughter Due To Chicken Being "Too Cold" (UPDATE: turned themselves in)

25058167._UY500_SS500_.jpg

Right.. But that eventually changed though some seem less willing than others to unite on a social level.

If you think my views naive that's cool you are entitled to your opinions.. But I rather be naive than hateful. Naivety just means I believe in the good in people (that probably is not there) Excuse me for wanting the best for my people... and when I say my people I Americans.

Does me wanting peace, love and unity upset you? If so you have a serious problem dude.
Not at all.just saying there are plenty of people who don't share your ideals that are productive and valued members of society.

Ok, so RACISM could be to blame I don't know. But my point being you cannot blame their RACE on the attack or the compassion on the other side. You have to blame the individuals and the choices they make.
I mean, right there you saw black people behaving in the worst way and then immediately 2 seconds later you see black people behaving in the best way. Most likely from the same socio-economic background and etc.

Now, there is no guarantee that was a racist attack. Most victims of black assailants are black. There is no evidence it would have been any different outcome if Florida owned that chicken shack.
Florida-Evans.jpg

The majority of black people are good people. Race has nothing to do with it. Choices a person makes and values they have is what makes people do what they do.

I see, I definitely don't think they did it because they were black.

There is an issue with a lot of black people being really violent though.

If you took a trip to the south I doubt you would have a problem finding any members. I guess I could of said white supremacist in general but I figured most people would understand my basic point.

We can go by a WS I would still have a hard time finding 10 of em. Maybe its just where I live

yes i could and im sure your gonna give me a bunch of dumb ass graphs to an bullshit links. An then chamber on like an expert on the subject

You don't have to be "an expert on the subject". You just need to be able to read.

Blacks commit an overwhelming amount of violent crime.

Is Ice Cube going to lecture these two scumbags about not beating the shit out of people over chicken?

Nah, see I'm a productive, non violent member of society. How about blacks start living up to their end of the contract?

I hear a lot of so-called oppressed groups whining about rights and entitlements, but I do not hear those same whiners talking about their responsibilities.

I hear a lot of so-called oppressed groups whining about rights and entitlements, but I do not hear those same whiners talking about their responsibilities.
What's illuminating is the difference in responses this thread and the segregation (black only) are getting.

"How about blacks living up to their end of the contract?"

Pretty much. Whether intentional or in error, take responsibility for saying it.
Oh I do. I mean exactly what I said. White America bends over backwards so as not to allude to any hint of "racism". R is the new scarlet letter. You can even lose your job over it, if your boss finds out.
And in return, we see a further descent into pathology (not the other way around). And calls for Blacks only spaces. And the knock-out game. And being blamed for every shortcoming in heir fucking lives. Blatant anti-White sentiment that gets ignored by the medicated masses. And rampant murder and other violent crime. And, in absence of any real hate crime ( you know, the only kind Eric Holder said was legitimate) it has to be invented..

http://fakehatecrimes.org/

Give me a fucking break. Ban me, I don't care, I'm not afraid of the truth, ugly as it may be.

Excuse me? You mean the murder rate of blacks in general, black on black on black crime, black on white violence or murder for financial gain?

You need to be more specific for me to properly reply to you. It would also help if you used proper English.
You can do all those

Oh I do. I mean exactly what I said. White America bends over backwards so as not to allude to any hint of "racism". R is the new scarlet letter. You can even lose your job over it, if your boss finds out.
And in return, we see a further descent into pathology (not the other way around). And calls for Blacks only spaces. And the knock-out game. And being blamed for every shortcoming in heir fucking lives. Blatant anti-White sentiment that gets ignored by the medicated masses. And rampant murder and other violent crime. And, in absence of any real hate crime ( you know, the only kind Eric Holder said was legitimate) it has to be invented..

Give me a fucking break. Ban me, I don't care, I'm not afraid of the truth, ugly as it may be.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm not talking about any of that shit, so shroud yourself in it as a defense against the rather stupid thing you said earlier.

There is nothing wrong with saying "my mistake".

I'm not talking about any of that shit, so shroud yourself in it as a defense against the rather stupid thing you said earlier.

There is nothing wrong with saying "my mistake".
It could have been worded a little less indelicately, sure.

Back