Couple Assault Mother & Teen Daughter Due To Chicken Being "Too Cold" (UPDATE: turned themselves in)

You won't find that in the dictionary.

But make no mistake about it, thugs are some of the biggest racists you will ever see or hear about.
Does that go for the thugs from the trailer parks too or just the ones from the projects? Why would thugs have a greater propensity towards racism than the general population?

Does that go for the thugs from the trailer parks too or just the ones from the projects?
That could go for both.

Why would thugs have a greater propensity towards racism than the general population?
No morality, no concern for others, selfish, violent, overly proud, angry, they think they've just got reasons to hate other people who aren't like them. No respect for others or their property.

If Race has nothing to do with it, then why did we all know before clicking on the link what color the attackers would be?
jbDyEXp.jpg

I think Obama fed the monster of racism.

"the cops acted stupidly"
"racist police departments" at a memorial service for 5 police that got killed by a racist black man

I think that's why we saw so many blacks playing the knockout game and going berserk on white people just because they were white and they felt they could get away with it.

And as I said, I don't ever remember race relations ever being this bad in my lifetime.

It was way worse in the 70's in the New Orleans area. My first race riot was in 74/75 during middle school.

before even watching the video...

let me guess, it was two jewish people who did the assaulting, right? if it wasn't jews it was definitely two quiet japanese immigrants

edit: WOW!! it turns out they were both black?!!? I would have never predicted that. i know that stereotypes are based on absolutely no truth, so this was just as likely to have been committed by an old japanese couple.

Those are racist thoughts. It happened to be the case in this instance but unstable people come in all colors.
exactly. when i hear about a suicide bomber killing people in a populated area yelling "allahu ackbar" i think "hmm, that could be a extreme muslim with some heritage from some shit hole in the middle east, but it's also just as likely to be a buddhist from china" there no way to guess. there is no way we can learn from history and find a pattern.

it's just like when a little white kid gets abducted and the FBI profile expert comes in. he says "there is no possible way to predict a description of the kidnapper. it could be a white person who is a friend or family member to the kids family...but it's also just as likely that it could be a random japanese lady who wanted to steal your kid. and because of that we have nothing to go on and we need to just start searching aimlessly for you lost kid"

Holy shit at that girl taking that punch. Dude had like 150lbs on her. No stanky leg, or nothin'.

Black Fries Matter.
I wasn't sure the race going in, but the fact someone made a thread about it definitely tipped the scales. Speaking of which, I'd be pretty embarrassed if I couldn't take out a 15 year-old with one punch. They have glass jaws.

What you're saying sure sounds racist. So would you propose we send the blacks back to Africa and the whites back to Europe? = )
I'm not proposing anything.
Did I allude to any such thing? No.

Did I actually state that

My position is we'd both be better off if we were never forced to occupy the same country. Of course, I'm not dumb enough to believe that will ever be reversed
?

Why, yes, I did.
Maybe learning to read, and actually digest the words you are reading before jumping to conclusions will help next time.

Last week someone got stabbed at a Starbucks near me over a latte not being made right. People are fucked up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back