Couple Assault Mother & Teen Daughter Due To Chicken Being "Too Cold" (UPDATE: turned themselves in)

axstar713

Los Cochinos
@Orange
Reaction score
A mother and her 15 year-old daughter were assaulted by a couple after a dispute over a food order - their chicken was cold and they didn't get enough fries...

BAXLEY, GA (WTOC) -

Police are still struggling for words to describe the attack that took place in Baxley Thursday afternoon after a mother and her daughter were assaulted at their family-owned restaurant.

When you leave veteran lawmen speechless, you've reached a new low.

It happened just after 3 p.m. at the Qwik Chick takeout stand next to U.S. Highway 1. Owner Jeanette Norris says it started when a couple ordered two meals. They complained that their chicken was too cold and that they didn't get enough fries. The owner checked the food and after more discussion, the female suspect attacked her, slapping and punching her in the face. The owner's 15-year-old daughter then walked out of the truck, where she was punched in the face by the male suspect. It knocked her off her feet. The couple drove away as two other customers got there. Police call the assault completely unprovoked.

"I've been here, what, 41 years - 30 of them as chief. I have never seen anything like this. I've never heard of anything like this," said Chief James Godfrey, Baxley Police Department.

Plenty of WTOC viewers who saw this video contacted Baxley Police to give them information on the suspects. Based on that, police are looking for Nathaniel Eric Smith and Latasha M. Smith. They have active warrants for aggravated battery and cruelty to children. They are considered dangerous and have a tendency towards violence.

http://www.wtoc.com/story/35730353/...-2-assault-suspects-after-restaurant-incident

Those two probably believed they got shorted chicken and fries because of racism.

Also, God bless the two black women who came to comfort the victims.

You can carry firearms in Georgia. I'm just sayin.

Responsible+civilians+training+bob+vogel+practicing+the+mozambique+drill+two_d5f7cd_5278205.gif

>latasha
>violent because angry about a chicken order

Does she want to create more racists? Because that's how you create more racists

A mother and her 15 year-old daughter were assaulted by a couple after a dispute over a food order - their chicken was cold and they didn't get enough fries...

http://www.wtoc.com/story/35730353/...-2-assault-suspects-after-restaurant-incident

This shit is within reasonable driving distance. I hope they catch these people and put there names out there. So I can talk to these pieces of shit in the near future.

Also, God bless the two black women who came to comfort the victims.

And this is exactly why racism is stupid. Every individual needs to be held responsible for his own actions. Race has nothing to do with it....sorry democrats.

Lol at the girl leaning on the truck and leaving ma folded in the corner like Rashad Evans.

No bs, this constant pathological violence at the drop of a hat makes me seriously think our ancestors knew the score.

This shit is within reasonable driving distance. I hope they catch these people and put there names out there. So I can talk to these pieces of shit in the near future.

And this is exactly why racism is stupid. Every individual needs to be held responsible for his own actions. Race has nothing to do with it....sorry democrats.

If Race has nothing to do with it, then why did we all know before clicking on the link what color the attackers would be?

Do you think race had something to do with the attack?

Do you think it had anything to do with the women comforting that girl?

Sorry, let me clarify. Race has nothing to do with someone being a piece of shit or a great person or a saint or a criminal.

If Race has nothing to do with it, then why did we all know before clicking on the link what color the attackers would be?

Seriously... fuck those low life pieces of shit

And their inevitable fake apology later

Do you think it had anything to do with the women comforting that girl?

Sorry, let me clarify. Race has nothing to do with someone being a piece of shit or a great person or a saint or a criminal.

Well if you think white people are racist and oppressing you, especially with (supposedly) cold chicken and what you feel is a lack of fries, you'll have no problem beating the crap out of them.

That's all I'm saying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back