Countries that can destroy America if War breaks loose

panzer723

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Outside of Russia, what countries are capable of beating America if a World War happens?

Pretty much any country with nukes will ensure the entire world goes down with them. America could probably wreak the most havoc

Im fairly confident the US could fight a war vs the rest of the world.

Russia would be destroyed well before they had any chance of causing any damage to US soil.

So to answer your question.

Outside of Russia, what countries are capable of beating America if a World War happens?

it depends on what theyre objective is.

if you are asking who could invade the US and take it over, "red dawn" style....the answer is no one. the entire world could join forces, but none of them have the ability to project their power onto US shores, unless nukes are used.

there are lots of countries that could prevent us from doing the same to them, though.

and russia's military really isnt that impressive outside of their nukes.

Im fairly confident the US could fight a war vs the rest of the world.

Russia would be destroyed well before they had any chance of causing any damage to US soil.

So to answer your question.

Here we have the wildly unrealistic answer to set the low bar

The US Air Force is larger than the next 10 largest air forces in the world combined.

And just to throw it out there.. the 2nd largest Airforce in the world:

The US Navy.

The US navy has more tonnage than the next top 10 Navy's in the world combined.

Minus nukes, it's not as unrealistic as you think if we're just straight up talking about fighting and not occupying and rebuilding.

One on one, no country stands a chance against the US. This has already been proven when all the cowards surrendered to us.

im pretty sure hes right if you take nukes out of the equation. im by no means a rah rah america is the best at everything type. but we do spend 6X more than 2nd place on our military, and have for some time. our citizens are more armed than most other countries. no one could project power onto american beaches.

Several countries have nukes but only Russia and the US has the type of nuclear Arsenal that could lead to world destruction.
Russias nukes are scary af. The tzar bomb is the largest ever tested and I believe it has a radius of 100 miles.
They also had a dead hand doomsday devise designed to launch all their nukes automatically if they were destroyed preemptively.

That said it's been a while since the cold war. .. Who knows how operational they are at this point. If we did go at it whoever struck first would have a distinct advantage. For one, your first strike can limit their capabilities and you can also ready all the anti missile technology you can muster. .. knowing they are launching back asap.

There is a reason America polices the world and is relied on by Europe as the main deterrent against open Soviet aggression.

America is very very good at war. We've been doing it near constantly for many many years now.

If it's a nuke free war, America pretty much kicks every other country's ass. The threat of nuclear holocaust is the only thing that keeps America at bay. Take that last resort away from all the powerhouses, and America kicks the shit out them all.

The US military is no joke.

There is a reason America polices the world and is relied on by Europe as the main deterrent against open Soviet aggression.

America is very very good at war. We've been doing it near constantly for many many years now.
America is also good at keeping the peace or trying to be a force for stability.

I think in a conventional war, the attempt to 'invade' the US would be rofl either way.
With nukes, I lack knowledge but I guess nobody "wins" in a nuclear holocaust, right?
Who cares if another country takes more damage if you have multiple nuclear warheads detonating all over the US.
We should cut military spending btw

I think in a conventional war, the attempt to 'invade' the US would be rofl either way.
With nukes, I lack knowledge but I guess nobody "wins" in a nuclear holocaust, right?
Who cares if another country takes more damage if you have multiple nuclear warheads detonating all over the US.
We should cut military spending btw
Screw the nukes, which not only kill whole populations and destroy infrastructure but also irradiate the land making it uninhabitable. We need more EMP weaponry.

Hey man, look at the numbers.

What I said isn't at all unrealistic. Im of course assuming no one is firing off nukes.

Back