Countdown Until Liberal Judge Reverses Trump's Order

The Prophet

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
this is the official countdown until a liberal judge, probably from a liberal state, reverses President Trump's order.

you could say i'm talking about today's order, but lets be real, none of these liberal judges' orders have anything to do with the law, so i could be talking about anything.

Obama does it = constitutional

Trump does it = unconstitutional

Last edited:
Fucking hell, with this President and his supporters' constant pre-crying.

Jesus, ya special snowflakes don't ever stop whining

200_s.gif

This is why Trump or Pence reshaping the Supreme Court is of supreme importance.

The therapies are getting a little too good. I mean, you'd probably sniff that one out in time unless you were hopelessly plastered, but it's like watching subpar old special effects in movies and knowing that it wouldn't be long before Avatar would come out. And even Avatar will look like shit in 10 years.

countdown be like 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
scream-no.gif

I look for the 9th circuit court tomorrow to do something

you know what i find amazing about liberals.

they keep saying that these court decisions against Trump are perfectly fair, because its a computer that randomly assigns the judges.

yes, you liberal.

yes, liberal.

yes.

yes.

that's exactly my point.

how did this computer randomly pick 100% liberal judges, on the travel ban case, which is impossible**** ???

**** full disclosure, there were 3 conservative judges who ruled for Trump, but that was not a computer selection. it was an " en banc " appeals petition, meaning that all appellate circuit judges hear it, and there's no computer assignment.

That'll show em.

i officially challenge you, on the below. identify with actual facts where i'm wrong, i triple-dare you :

how did this computer randomly pick 100% liberal judges, on the travel ban case, which is impossible**** ???

**** full disclosure, there were 3 conservative judges who ruled for Trump, but that was not a computer selection. it was an " en banc " appeals petition, meaning that all appellate circuit judges hear it, and there's no computer assignment.

Back