Count Duckula?

Here's the true MW champ, a guy Bisping ducked a year ago.

Robert-Whittaker-960x540.jpg

MW champ Robert Whittaker already beat the #1 and #2 MW challengers, Romero and Jacare, two more guys Bisping ducked. Bisping's "belt" is really nothing more than a participation trophy.

Whittaker denied the ultimate fighter with Bisping that Bisping had agreed to, would you consider Whittaker ducking Bisping then?
Whittaker has an injury, the same as that of Bisping. How is it any different.

Bisping never ducked anyone. He was injured.

Whittaker, injured
Rockhold, booked/coming off of a loss
Romero, coming off of a loss
Jacare, coming off of a loss
Weidman, coming off of a win (1 in his last 5)

Hmmm

He was injured. Deal with it, the same injury that Whittaker has RIGHT now, but nobody is calling Whittaker a coward for it.

Thank you local neighbourhood Bisping nuthugger. It's nice to see things from the other side for once

He just lost to Whittaker.

Unless you're okay with losers getting immediate title fights?

It's happened. # 1 contendor gets injured then his last opponent gets the shot.

And it's Yoel fucking Romero.

I don't think he is ducking anyone. He just wants the fight that will maximize his payout.

Assuming like most champs he gets some PPV revenue, GSP on name alone drives up PPV buys.

Damn, I expected like an actual argument when I posted this thread.

Sike, I knew they would choke and go into shock once they actually thought about it.

I never knew Bisping was a vegetarian , You really do learn something new everyday .
Thanks Sherdog

ducked romero, souza, whittaker and other top contenders and decided to fight henderson instead but still got his ass kicked

Lol at anyone trying to argue bisping isn't ducking. Jacare and Romero were worthy for a title shot as soon as bisping KTFO rockhold. I understand the Henderson fight in that they had history. Bisping gets knocked down twice, beat the fuck up by an old man, and then proceeds to make excuses and name gsp as his next opponent.

It reeks of fear and ducking. A reasonable mind would come to the conclusion that, the rockhold ko aside, bispings knack for barely scraping by to get he win, often after getting beat up and slapped around the cage (ala hendo fight) would not work with monsters like jacare or Romero. So bisping avoided those fights. And the ufc enabled bisping to avoid those fights. It's still a duck.

There isn't this giant cry that bisping is ducking, because bisping isn't ducking; there must be a reason the duck call has gone out on bisping. Jacare and Romero and salt hold don't have enough fans for the duck call to be biased.

Bispings ducking. Man up(unlike bisping) and deal w it.

Good question. I mean, he beat Rockhold to get the belt. He defended it against old man Henderson who was ranked something like 13-15. Now he's defending against a WW who hasn't fought in like 4-5 years, and never fought at MW.

Yeah, but who is he ducking?

And it's Yoel fucking Romero.

So Yoel gets an undeserved title shot because he's "Yoel fucking Romero"?

So why didn't Dan Henderson deserve his shot because he's Dan fucking Henderson, or GSP deserve his shot because he's George fucking St Pierre? Both are far more accomplished in the sport and have a bigger name in the sport than Stoolgate (in more ways than one), no?

So Yoel gets an undeserved title shot because he's "Yoel fucking Romero"?

So why didn't Dan Henderson deserve his shot because he's Dan fucking Henderson, or GSP deserve his shot because he's George fucking St Pierre? Both are far more accomplished in the sport and have a bigger name in the sport than Stoolgate (in more ways than one), no?

Settle down

Yoel deserved a title shot 4 fights ago

Not that I really care though I was simply answering a question

Fuck I hate whinners

Why are you posting, it takes your attention away from another man's bank account.
My attention is at the spectacle which you are trying to find reasons to hate. You hate him, you hate his fans, you hate people that acknowledge the history he is making while you can't see the good he is doing for the sport itself. His bank account is just a result and most people view accomplishment monetarily. So bend over and try to eat your dumb ass.

Thats the only reason he made this thread

At least 1 other person gets it

Back