Count Duckula?

Jarvan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I don't get it.

Who's Bisping ducking?

Count_duckula_titles.jpg

Good question. I mean, he beat Rockhold to get the belt. He defended it against old man Henderson who was ranked something like 13-15. Now he's defending against a WW who hasn't fought in like 4-5 years, and never fought at MW.

Whittaker, injured
Rockhold, booked/coming off of a loss
Romero, coming off of a loss
Jacare, coming off of a loss
Weidman, coming off of a win (1 in his last 5)

Hmmm

He was injured. Deal with it, the same injury that Whittaker has RIGHT now, but nobody is calling Whittaker a coward for it.

Can't keep Conor's dick out your mouth huh?
I'm calling him a no defense fraud, and I'm the one sucking him off?
I laugh while you losers throw your money at millionaires for a fight that advances nothing.

Whittaker, injured
Rockhold, booked/coming off of a loss
Romero, coming off of a loss
Jacare, coming off of a loss
Weidman, coming off of a win (1 in his last 5)

Hmmm

He was injured. Deal with it, the same injury that Whittaker has RIGHT now, but nobody is calling Whittaker a coward for it.

Relax there nerd. I'm on your side.
Bisping never ducked, but people are saying he is.

Good question. I mean, he beat Rockhold to get the belt. He defended it against old man Henderson who was ranked something like 13-15. Now he's defending against a WW who hasn't fought in like 4-5 years, and never fought at MW.

^ like this guy. He can't name a single person Bisping is running from, but he can sure throw some hate.

I mean, it must be Bisping's fault that nothing else is really available right now.

I'm calling him a no defense fraud, and I'm the one sucking him off?
I laugh while you losers throw your money at millionaires for a fight that advances nothing.

This thread has nothing to do with Conor you damn straight up weirdo. Go to a Conor thread. The fuck are you venting in here for?

Not coming at you buddy, sorry if that's how it came across. Just stating the facts before this thread is inevitably fully of Bisping naysayers

Here's the true MW champ, a guy Bisping ducked a year ago.

Robert-Whittaker-960x540.jpg

MW champ Robert Whittaker already beat the #1 and #2 MW challengers, Romero and Jacare, two more guys Bisping ducked. Bisping's "belt" is really nothing more than a participation trophy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back