Could you take a chimp in a fist fight?

Chimps really are untamed monsters of castration. It is horrifying to see photos of their victims in the aftermath.
I know. Crazy when you think about it. Cool looking but nasty bastards.

I have no doubt that someone like Brock Lesnar could injure a chimp. But the chimp has those teeth, probably sharp claws and is much more agile than Brock.

I know. Crazy when you think about it. Cool looking but nasty bastards.

Some of the people really did enable it to happen as well. They try to domesticate these animals. You have to respect the wild for what it is, you know? Nevertheless it is quite tragic to see them after the attack.

Some of the people really did enable it to happen as well. They try to domesticate these animals. You have to respect the wild for what it is, you know? Nevertheless it is quite tragic to see them after the attack.
Yeah. My pet chimp....he loves me so much.
A week later I no longer have 6 of my fingers and half my face is gone. I don't know why he did that. He always loved me....well for starters you asshole he's a wild animal. He's not a damn ferret. Buy a normal pet. Not a beast of nature.

No doubt.

Chimps can't throw hands, would look like Nunes/Rousey.

If we allow takedowns.. then no.

If goes all-in a chimp destroy 99.9% of humans

Chimps have denser bones and muscle which will not faze them with any puny human strikes or takedowns

Lot of Chimp loving cucks itt. No way a primate could deal with my oblique kicks, line them up and I'll cripple them one by one.

The answer is yes. Yes, I can. Chimps don't understand range. All I'd have to do is hit it with teh jab when it lunges forward. Once dazed with teh multiple jabs I've thrown at it, I finish the chimp with an overhand right thrown correctly.

You would break every bone in your hand long before you were able to punch it hard enough to hurt it...... and you know it

Cheetah simply lobs a pile of his excrement in your face, blinding you temporarily, then he eats your neck. Before pulling himself off with his feet.

I don't know what you consider small but they can grow to be the size of a bantamweight fighter. I guess it's small for a man but pretty significant for a monkey.

If the chimp could only throw hands I would take him with my technique

I know this is an orangutan so it's not exactly the same but I think they are similar enough that this is relevant.

I would love to see a 180 pound man do that. Lol

inb4

fzSIO6o.gif

This is what would happen - but the chimp being tyson and instead of an uppercut imagine him grabbing your balls and yanking.

If it's a fist fight, I've got a shot. But if it's a street fight, anything goes, the chimp gets merked.

Only if they don't cheat. Not in a street fight cuz these fuckers fight dirty with their biting and poop throwing. I can beat them under MMA or boxing rules though.

If you can somehow train a chimp to stick to the rules of a "fist-fight," most of us would probably win, because chimpanzees can't actually form a proper fist. It'd break it's hand if it tried punching. Obviously in an actual fight it'd rip our faces off and eat our genitals.

chimp-fist-300x208.jpg

Depends. Can it bite me or try to rip me dick off? Otherwise in a straight grappling/boxing match, I think I'd have a good chance of beating a new born baby chimp...imo

Back