Could you imagine if Kurt Angle had went into MMA instead of WWF?

no, i can't imagine.

I actually cant imagine a man throwing Brock Lesnar around, that too an athletic-prime Brock Lesnar.

That's just too scary to fathom.

That would have been a huge pay cut for him.

Guy was in active during the prime pro wrestling era.

He's a millionaire now and never would have made close to that in MMA especially during the late 90s, early 00s.

He would have had the same success as Kevin Jackson.

3836_ex.png

hed be killing it with his 8 to win, 8 to show and dat reebok money

Angle would have been a beast. Even in pro wrestling you can just see how explosive and athletic he was. He was amazing.

That being said... there are subs and punches and kicks in mma. Just because you were an elite wrestler ( and man was angle an amazing wrestler) doesn't mean you would automatically be able to take or throw a punch. Or defend against subs.

Still.... my gut tells me Angle would have been amazing

There was already 2 or more fathead bald guys dominating UFC & MMA. His brand couldnt grow like it could against the hair bands of the WWE.

4719.jpg

tumblr_m9e27zj1Rw1roa8vro1_500.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

Kurt Angle was a beast. In 1996, if he went in to MMA instead of WWF there is no doubt he would've been a great UFC champion. He was very athletic and adaptive. Not to mention, he had tons of heart. This is a man who won an Olympic gold medal in wrestling with a 'broken freakin neck'.

If he came into MMA and was healthy, the sky would've been the limit.
5c29e0cf141ca3068eb61f70f24609ae_kurt-angle-hacked-oh-its-kurt-angle-its-true-meme_419-313.jpeg

he went to the superior sport

Kobe Bryant doesn't play street hoops

Kurt is an extremely fast learner. If he put his energy towards MMA, he certainly could have been one of the best.
But the Kurt we know now is due to WWE bringing out his personality. He was not the extrovert prior to WWE, so he might have been a quiet wrestler & not as big of a draw as people think.

no, i can't imagine.

I actually cant imagine a man throwing Brock Lesnar around, that too an athletic-prime Brock Lesnar.

That's just too scary to fathom.

This guy would have thrown both of them around:

FotorCreated112341.jpg

Back