Could you forgive your sister for killing your wife and unborn son?

Goldman23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

While growing up, your sister has always had your back and supported you throughout life. However, at some point in her life she got addicted to drugs and was unemployed. She eventually realizes the destructive nature of her new lifestyle and wants to get her life in order. Being the good brothe, you let her live with you and your wife but tell her she needs to stop doing drugs and get a job. If she fails to do that she is out by the end of the week.

Things are good for first couple of years with your sister being present for many of the events of your 2 older children. However, one day your sister gets into an altercation with your 9 month pregnant wife and stabs her multiple times. Your son and daughter, 9 and 7 yrs old respectively, witness the murder and your son races to the neighbour.
IMG_2850.jpg

However by the time police arrive on the scene, your unborn child is dead and so is your wife. Could you ever forgive your sister for taking your wife and child away from you?

I love my sister but I love my (potential) children more. If she stabled a woman who was pregnant with my child I would not be able to get past that

I'd push the fucking plunger on the syringe down into her arm containing the lethal injection

This a question my mind would rather not even contemplate

the sisters ass is legit, so would consider it.

Oh how Mayberry has fallen over the years...

I don't see how you can forgive the sister, more intriguing is, will the parents ? And if so, do you cut them out of your life, for them forgiving your cunt of a sister ?

My grandmother always had a saying and it’s “no home is a place for two women.”

No one with a drug history is living with me.

Last edited:
Part of me says of course not, what a stupid question.

Another part of me asks why it matters what I feel about it?

9 months? That is truly sad and horrific...no, I'd bust a shutter island on her ass...

Nope. In those circumstances she would be dead if I got my hands on her. I would not. Her stabbing my pregnant wife would be on the list of non forgivable acts.

if it were something that was an accident that was her fault then yes I would. Like a car accident that is the sister at fault or they were fighting, pulling hair and stuff and the wife falls and hits her head on accident. But that was murder.

Back