Could you date a really attractive girl who smelled bad?

That's why I truly don't believe guys that spontaneously eat ass or pussy. I make sure a bitch has "freshened up". If I know Im getting action, I do the same. No way its fresh ALL the time, especially after a long day. Breath there is no excuse. Pop a piece of strong gum if your breath is stank. Once I know a girl has chronic ass breath Im done for good.

Some women’s pussy and ass just smells and tastes really good to me. Like not an off putting smell at all, but actually rather inviting, same as some women’s breath and body “odour” will just smell really good, just their natural smell overall. It’s a chemical compatibility thing. Instead of their smell being a turnoff, it’s a huge turn on, even if they haven’t “cleaned up”. Doesn’t need to be fresh if her smell just smells great to me.

Two women in particular for me have been like this. Their smell drove me crazy and I couldn’t get enough of them.

Last edited:
This is so true. Actually the higher end of the scale tend to get lazy down there - especially truer for younger, hot and lazy.
They just know some guys gonna eat their smelly cooter anyway so there's not much effort, and that probably turns them on more, in fact.

An older, health conscious yet well fed girl is prob your best bet.

Also oddly enough - a cheerful, positive girl with a good attitude seems to prevail over the more negative depressed types every time in the smell department.
So many experts on this topic in this forum

probably... i like durian for what that's worth

eating vag like a sniper.

Yeehaw. @Jesus X

db550dc2fd992293513f4520eb9f124b.jpg

Also among the messed around with a hippy chick crowd. She had dreads that smelled like they were drenched on bong water and she had a full bush going on, she also thought jizz was great for her stomach and digestion so yea lol.

How about over whelming stench of Curry and spices?

As much as I find some East Indian gals attractive I cannot get past that smell.

From the real world. this shit just happened to me.

Had a girl with the best body ive fucked in a long time but that pussy smelled like red lobster. Like a new england fish market. Like a dish of raw shrimp heated in the sun. It was awful to have such an amazing ass, plagued by whatever the fuck it had inside it.

quote-if-it-smells-like-fish-its-a-dish-if-it-smells-like-cologne-leave-it-alone-andrew-dice-clay-143-51-03.jpg

i really hate bad breath, so i dont think i could last.

That's why I truly don't believe guys that spontaneously eat ass or pussy. I make sure a bitch has "freshened up". If I know Im getting action, I do the same. No way its fresh ALL the time, especially after a long day. Breath there is no excuse. Pop a piece of strong gum if your breath is stank. Once I know a girl has chronic ass breath Im done for good.
Yea i think a smelly poontang is the single greatest deal breaker for me. The thing is the smell is so putrid that it etches itself into your mind and never really goes away. Every encounter i have had with a bad smell down there i can relive in my mind with vivid detail.

Never mind the vag, ever experience a dirty ass smell before? Horrifying let me tell you. Still went through with it though......jk

tenor.gif

The fact that you are being defensive just makes it seem more likely that you are lying.
Not defensive, but maybe a bit annoyed. You attacked me, not the other way around, and with such a cliche post. Hopefully you're just young, and if so I should've just ignored you. I'll do so now. Peace.

Back