Could you date a really attractive girl who smelled bad?

No.

On a side note, I use to have a classmate with a similar condition. Other kids use to call him "fut," because they said his breath smelled like foot and butt.

that's the best thing ive ever read.

Years ago some friends of mine and I got properly tuned up on a bottle of Don Julio. End of the bottle sadness began creeping in so we called up every female we knew and let em know we'd be at a bar not far down the road. I barely remember getting there and recall only flashes of our time at the bar. What I do remember is being really aggressive with an equally aggressive female. Bitch was biting on the dance floor, grabbing cock, licking my face, the whole nine. Not sure how we got back to my place but upon waking up it was clear to me that some fucking had went down. Normally I'd cook up some breakfast to kill the hangover and savor the moment but I was running late for work and had to book. Needless to say there was a little stank on me but I wasn't entirely aware of how bad it might be. The ladies at work were annoyed within an hour of clocking in but were too polite to say something. At some point I reached for a nasal itch and noticed my hand smelled like a chum bucket. No worries a quick trip to the sink and all is well. Unbeknownst to me certain articles of clothing on my person left a lingering smell which was ultimately blamed on the fattest girl in the office. Several of my coworkers complained to the manager that she had terrible hygiene. Poor gal got a talking to and no was able to pin the odor on me.

Dated a really attractive girl who was semi hippy. She aspired to shower every other day because "soap is bad for the skin".

On her monthly; we banged and went to sleep, next morning went straight to Disneyland without showering. Got home from 8 hours in the sun and she broke down crying because I suggested we shower before doing it again.

She was also incredibly unstable...[/QUOTE]

You don't say..

giphy.gif

I imagine any sane person would run but , maybe you would give the person the benefit of the doubt and assume it was a one off bad situation ?
might have caught them on the wrong day. If it happens again , you can assume its always bad.

Possibly, I certainly wouldn’t go the growl on her though, I’d stick my dick in though, I’m a real man though.

that's the best thing ive ever read.
That nickname followed him through high school. Sometimes I wonder if he ever offed himself. I never felt bad for him because he wasn't really all that great of a person.

Absolutely not. One of the things I find attractive is girl smell. Shampoo, lotion, conditioner, perfume all mixed together is wonderful. If she smells bad it’s a deal breaker.

That's why I truly don't believe guys that spontaneously eat ass or pussy. I make sure a bitch has "freshened up". If I know Im getting action, I do the same. No way its fresh ALL the time, especially after a long day. Breath there is no excuse. Pop a piece of strong gum if your breath is stank. Once I know a girl has chronic ass breath Im done for good.

She couldnt control it, due to some condition. Her breath, body odor, everthing always smells really bad. Like as if she hadnt showed in weeks.
Smell is a big part of attractiveness so this thread is an oxymoron.

And no, I could not.

More than one hot girl out there. I can’t stand people who smell bad. I’d be an asshole without even meaning to.

Fuck no. I hate bad smells, not worth a hot chick.

u guys are ridiculous
i dated a chick with awful breath, she did bong hits all day
but when she got really high all she wanted to do was fuck, so it was ok with me

Why is it ridiculous when there's other women out there? You're the one who's dealing with awful breath :rolleyes:

So, I saw this thread title this whole week and actually gave this a lot of thought. No, I could not date a girl who stank no matter how hot she was. Smell is a big thinly for me. In fact, I have found myself attracted to girls who were just average looking but smelled really good at times.

Smell is probably the most important sense in attraction and I can date very attractive women should I choose, so fuck no.
Seems like everyone on this forum pulls attractive women except for me

Me and a buddy met a couple girls at a local pool and hung out. This was back in college. One looked pretty good but the other was gorgeous. I thought I was the cat's ass because the hotter one liked me. We went to their place the next night and my girl looked incredible, but had the worst fucking BO I've ever smelled. I mean, like been out putting up fencing all day in the Texas summer BO. Jesus Christ it took my breath. I tried like hell to bear it and fuck her but I just couldn't do it. She called me for a while but I knew I'd never get that smell out of my head.
Literally none of this happened

Back