Could you beat Holly Holm in a fight?

I think I could beat the 115lb girls.

Not Holly though. She's strong, hard to hit. I could probably muscle her around for a few minutes, get tired and lose badly.

Well she's a professional and I'm a couch potato so. . . no?

Precisely? It was a competitive fight. One of the world's best kickboxers should not be in a competitive fight with someone who doesn't know what he's doing. Would Canelo need multiple rounds to dispatch with a 40/50 (?) year old female (or male) celebrity? I doubt it.

So what? Canelo has more muscle mass in his upper body and thus arguably may accomplish the job quicker.

But she won by KO, no? And that was without using other much thai weapons, much less BJJ.

I'm 5'9" and 180 pounds. If I was in really good shape I'd fight at LW. So I would have a size advantage, but not that much because our height and reach is similar. My striking is better than my grappling, but her striking is light years beyond mine. So my best chance would be to maul her on the ground. But my wrestling sucks, so I'd probably be stuck standing and eating her kicks.

Most likely she'd knock me out.

I think a normal male who does train but not professionally might have a chance against Holm. But if it was just a normal guy who never trained, even if he did out weigh her. I think she would more then likely win.

In my 20's I'm sure I could. Not so much in shape 42 now, haven't fought in 10+ years probably not. I'm sure I could handle any of the woman in grappling still until I gas.

Because I'm pretty sure she would kick my ass.

I'm a manlet btw.

I'm a 250 pound 6 foot men. In average/good shape now, but probably still overpower her by a good margin (Unless she squats and DL more than me and I would be pretty staggered if she does lol) , and was trained in Judo and Boxing. I don't think she could take me out.

Its all down to numbers and technique. but you need alot of technique to cancel out 100 pounds gap and power.

An athletic guy willing to fight and inflict damage will look vs WMMA like Sapp vs K1 HW.

If you're trained and in good shape but still don't believe to have a chance, then you just have a loser's mentality.

Of course I can beat her, I wrestled in high school and you saw what a female wrestler did to her.
Not to mention that I have far better striking than Miesha Tate.

Holly would destroy us all at the same time. She would fill the room with head kicks.

You can tell who trains and who doesn't all the time in threads like these.

Any man could. She couldn't hurt a fly.

Fly>ronda & bethe

Back