Could you beat Holly Holm in a fight?

Anyone who has trained even once with a woman knows just how easy it is to accidentally injure them.

You're basing that on what exactly? GDR is considered one of the best female kickboxers to ever compete, and it took her multiple rounds just to knock out a geriatric celebrity who had even less training than CM Punk (no actual training whatsoever prior to the agreement). Now imagine how a much younger opponent in much better shape would've done against her.

You mean that sloppy fight 10 years ago? He had a good chin and still got knocked out in the end. Have you seen "an average male" throw punches? Looks much worse than that TV-host usually.

She would maul me. And I trained MMA. I bet I couldn't get a hold of her within the first few minutes and after that I'd gas. I know how good u have to be in shape to actually fight...

You're basing that on what exactly? GDR is considered one of the best female kickboxers to ever compete, and it took her multiple rounds just to knock out a geriatric celebrity who had even less training than CM Punk (no actual training whatsoever prior to the agreement, mind you). Now imagine how a much younger opponent in much better shape would've done against her.

Precisely. She gave up 40 pounds to dude, and knocked him out.

You mean that sloppy fight 10 years ago? He had a good chin and still got knocked out in the end. Have you seen "an average male" throw punches? Looks much worse than that TV-host usually.

I see better striking technique in fight compilation videos all the time. In a street fight, my money would be on your average 'World Star' fighter. 'Looks much worse...' By the same token, your average WMMA striking looks much worse than what Holly Holm shows us. Average WMMA striking is a couple notches above Cindy Dandois.

Standing up she would clean my head off, on the ground i think i could submit her.

Yes, but I wouldn't.... Unless it was for 5 figures + and sanctioned, then I would beat the breaks off her.

Precisely. She gave up 40 pounds to dude, and knocked him out.

Precisely? It was a competitive fight. One of the world's best kickboxers should not be in a competitive fight with someone who doesn't know what he's doing. Would Canelo need multiple rounds to dispatch with a 40/50 (?) year old female (or male) celebrity? I doubt it.

I would be too drained after milking myself dry watching her at the weigh ins.

There are a lot of men that could beat trained WMMA fighters. The inherent strength gap between the genders is considerable and should not be understated. They have to be well trained just to even be on par with a man who's untrained but physically fit.
That's why they need to cut Cyborg.

Precisely? It was a competitive fight. One of the world's best kickboxers should not be in a competitive fight with someone who doesn't know what he's doing. Would Canelo need multiple rounds to dispatch with a 40/50 (?) year old female (or male) celebrity? I doubt it.

No I don't hit women and even if I did she'd probably kick me in the mouth when I hesitate.
I'd scratch her face to shreds if she ever kicked you in the mouth! :mad::mad::mad:

A 16 year old average White American male with 6 months of training and a gameplan will beat Holly Holm, and most WMMA fighters.

Watch this video, I know Cat Zingano is only playing with her son, but I can see how she will have to play a little bit harder than that in order to control him, when he is about 16 or 18.

Without even watching...

- Head gear.
- Difference of well over 100 pounds -- 180 according to my math.
- De La Hoya was retired from sports and way past his prime.

Shitty example, IMO.
he said could canelo beat an untrained celeb with a +50 lbs weight advantage.. Heres a 200lbs weight advantage on an well conditioned athlete who is known to train and be a fight fan.

The answer is Canelo would fucking murder an average joe with a 50lbs weight advantage like he was standing still.

he said could canelo beat an untrained celeb with a +50 lbs weight advantage.. Heres a 200lbs weight advantage on an well conditioned athlete who is known to train and be a fight fan.

The answer is Canelo would fucking murder an average joe with a 50lbs weight advantage like he was standing still.

My bad. Didn't realize you were agreeing.

I think I could. But I think someone like Ronda would rip my arm off.

Also, taking this topic seriously doesn't indicate that you would hit a woman. It's better to assume we're all gentlemen and then carry on with the discussion.

I like to hit women

Back