Could you beat Holly Holm in a fight?

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Because I'm pretty sure she would kick my ass.

I'm a manlet btw.

There are a lot of men that could beat trained WMMA fighters. The inherent strength gap between the genders is considerable and should not be understated. They have to be well trained just to even be on par with a man who's untrained but physically fit.

Last edited:
Holly holm has the strength of two CM Punks so it would be tough

If I didn't get a full night's sleep

There are a lot of men that could beat trained WMMA fighters. The inherent strength gap between the genders is that wide.

I was just rewatching her walkout against Correia. And I was intimidated. That is one athletic woman.

No I don't hit women and even if I did she'd probably kick me in the mouth when I hesitate.

There are a lot of men that could beat trained WMMA fighters. The inherent strength gap between the genders is that wide. They start out with a huge disadvantage, so they have to be really good fighters just to be on par with the average physically fit male.

And what exactly is an "average physically fit male"?

Unless they are extremely big and strong they would most likely be knocked out by Holm.

I could get KOed while trying to eat her ass.

hqdefault.jpg

Her ass is ropier than mine bro

she would beat me.......off ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I could easily take her down and submit her. Or just punch her in the head with my man strength.

I guess I'd fall for one of that feints and eat a shin like Bethe.

My walkaround 185 ( should be around 170 in weigh-in shape) will probably not be enough to beat her.

Yes you just clinch up and toss that bitch around

Lol, no.

But I bet I could eat her ass..

Beat her ass @ call of duty.

i couldn't and i'm a big dude, but i could kick ronda's ass, would be easy money without leg kicks

And what exactly is an "average physically fit male"?

Unless they are extremely big and strong they would most likely be knocked out by Holm.

You're basing that on what exactly? GDR is considered one of the best female kickboxers to ever compete, and it took her multiple rounds just to knock out a geriatric celebrity who had even less training than CM Punk (no actual training whatsoever prior to the agreement, mind you). Now imagine how a much younger opponent in much better shape would've done against her.

Last edited:
Because I'm pretty sure she would kick my ass.

I'm a manlet btw.

The only Sherdog guys Holly would lose to are those who train seriously or have extensive backgrounds in boxing or MMA.

She's a woman, so pretty obvious that she couldn't beat me.

Maybe? She would blast me on the feet with very little effort. I'm pretty confident I'm the better grappler.

But I'd rather bait her into a roundhouse attempt and catch her foot in my mouth.

Any serious male grappler would beat Holly Holm (in and around weight, age, etc...).

Back