could Shaq beat Mighty Mouse in a fight?

MM would take his back and choke him out in under 1 minute.

Shaq has striking experience. If he puts his back against the cage and waits for MM to engage he could beat him.

I'll just leave this here.

i would beat mighty mouse in a fight
I don't know who you are but if you're an average, non training guy then I bet you wouldn't. People who don't train martial arts don't realise what an animal a trained atlethe is.

Shaq would crush MM's head. The delusion that size doesn't mean much is fucking insane. there are plenty of 6'4 250lb roid-bro's out there that would murder any FW/BW in the UFC. Put those guys against a low tier LHW and they would get destroyed but the fact of the matter is size matters.

I don't know who you are but if you're an average, non training guy then I bet you wouldn't. People who don't train martial arts don't realise what an animal a trained atlethe is.
any normal sized human with decent athleticism would destroy DJ welcome to the real world bro size matters

Man, know your UFC history bro. Hoyce beat guys twice his size. Conor even MD'd a guy three times his size. DJ would wreck Shaq.

Man, know your combat sport history bro. Sapp beat the Hoost twice with little training. Hoost is regarded as one of, if not the best kickboxer ever and he lost twice cause he couldn't handle Sapp's size. Shaq could stomp black willow into the ground, or just fall over and suffocate him.

When Royce was doing it he was giving up weight, not height. You think the midget has limbs long enough to submit Shaq? Giving your head a shake, champ.

any normal sized human with decent athleticism would destroy DJ welcome to the real world bro size matters

You're an idiot and have never fought before. Ive seen big dude get wreck by much smaller dudes before. Size matter when the person is skill. Normal size human would get wreck by MM. lol

Shaq is way too big, mm punches wouldnt hurt shaq.

Mighty Mouse would put Shaq in a cockbar and he would tap before it snaps.

Could a St. Bernard beat a really tough Boston Terrier in a fight?

Man, know your combat sport history bro. Sapp beat the Hoost twice with little training. Hoost is regarded as one of, if not the best kickboxer ever and he lost twice cause he couldn't handle Sapp's size. Shaq could stomp black willow into the ground, or just fall over and suffocate him.

When Royce was doing it he was giving up weight, not height. You think the midget has limbs long enough to submit Shaq? Giving your head a shake, champ.

So Shaq = Sapp?

8FxEa.gif

Back