Could Nate Diaz take the LHW strap?

Hotcosby

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nate is 6'1 and walks around at over 200 pounds. Granted he would be a little undersized compared to guys like Gus and Manuwa, but he would have cardio for days (which is the divisions weakness tbh) and has an excellent chin. With Cormier coming off a loss and Jones out, the timing is perfect. I think he could be in with a shot.

Thoughts?

Cardio don't matter when you're beaten to death

He got tossed around at 170 so im going to say no, he's best off maling the cut to 155 where his size can make up for the holes in his game but even then he probably loses the majority of the time against the top of the division

Nate has awful TDD. He has to cut the weight to make up for that, and he's still routinely taken down.

He's gotten thrown around by 155 pounders before, so no. And he doesn't walk around at nearly that high of a weight. This myth that Diaz is all that big of a 155er is insane.

tumblr_mf65xjJjRO1qahdsko1_500.gif

Nate is 6'1 and walks around at over 200 pounds. Granted he would be a little undersized compared to guys like Gus and Manuwa, but he would have cardio for days (which is the divisions weakness tbh) and has an excellent chin. With Cormier coming off a loss and Jones out, the timing is perfect. I think he could be in with a shot.

Thoughts?

My thoughts are the mods should ban your account for starting a thread like this. As my dad told me..."never a stupid question, only stupid people asking questions".

Why LHW? Why not just put on 3 lbs and take out Stipe? I mean shit, if we are gonna be dumb, why not be real dumb?

maxresdefault.jpg

Not this little shit again.

20140319114405_827Q0454.JPG

Big Bro Valuev going to have to rumble with the Stockton Rat.

Thoughts?
The stupid is strong in you young Jedi

Back