Could Mighty Mouse beat everyone you know?

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Could Mighty Mouse beat everyone you actually know?
Well favourite at least.

I define "know" as ever been to your house not just some Facebook random or something. Not a perfect test but simple and effective.

I'd say he could.

Yes. And probably more than one at a time. Guy is P4P legit!!!

I know a guy that looks like Cruz. Does that count?

Yes, and me and my bros were throw-down type of dudes.

He is LIGHTNING quick and well versed in all areas of combat.

Dude could smoke us with his speed and complete skill-set.

People don't realize the level these guys are fighting at. A guy like Mighty Mouse is the equivalent of someone carrying a 45 semi-auto, 24 / 7.

In MMA or an actual fight? No to both. Actually, maybe in MMA on points.

No I could beat his ass and so could a couple people I know who are 6 ft 3, about 255 and have training. That's why I can't take him seriously. There are regular joes that can take him out.

Well favourite at least.

I define "know" as ever been to your house not just some Facebook random or something. Not a perfect test but simple and effective.

I'd say he could.

Hmmmmmmm..

Lemme see...

Hmmmmm.. In a ring or in a cage?

Well favourite at least.

I'd say he could.
I thing he could probably beat up everyone I know (sorry @paynebringer ) including me and I'm 6' 230lbs and have fighting training. Dude doesn't get tired, I do.

No I could beat his ass and so could a couple people I know who are 6 ft 3, about 255 and have training. That's why I can't take him seriously. There are regular joes that can take him out.
Don't be so sure. I ran around with a few wrestlers in college and I saw a 170 lb beat down a 300 lb Nebraska lineman who had a good NFL career.

<45><45>. Yup, everyone I know except me

Don't be so sure. I ran around with a few wrestlers in college and I saw a 170 lb beat down a 300 lb Nebraska lineman who had a good NFL career.
That's pretty insane. I am only talking shit because I'm willing to at least try to back it up. I wouldn't be dumb enough to fight him on the ground. I would be willing to wager I can knock him out before I gas. Maybe I would just end up humiliated by a manlet but I'd be interested in the experiment.

Fast forward to 3:12

I thing he could probably beat up everyone I know (sorry @paynebringer ) including me and I'm 6' 230lbs and have fighting training. Dude doesn't get tired, I do.

Nothing to be sorry about @datfnguy I've lost a step or two DJ's too fast for this old back, but if I grab him he's done! I think..?

he could choke most people unconscious with ease. urijah faber manhandled some tall reporter not long ago. GSP handled a much larger hockey player. roger huerta ko'ed a giant football player with one punch

he could choke most people unconscious with ease. urijah faber manhandled some tall reporter not long ago. GSP handled a much larger hockey player. roger huerta ko'ed a giant football player with one punch

What are the contexts for these altercations? Why would Faber want to hurt a reporter? There was a video made by a security camera of a fight between Huerta and somebody way bigger but as I recall it wasn't a one punch KO: Huerta took him down and kicked him. Not sure if you're referring to another incident.

What are the contexts for these altercations? Why would Faber want to hurt a reporter? There was a video made by a security camera of a fight between Huerta and somebody way bigger but as I recall it wasn't a one punch KO: Huerta took him down and kicked him. Not sure if you're referring to another incident.
How about a random little guy KOing a much bigger dude.

I've never been worried about fighting muscle heads or guys much bigger than me, it's the little confident guys that get me thinking.

it was a segment for some tv show faber was grappling with the guy on the show.

huerta definitely ko'ed the guy his name was rashad bobino
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/8/9/1613795/did-roger-huerta-flatten-former

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2010/8/5/1606219/mma-community-pro-roger-huerta-pro

Back