Could Mighty Mouse beat a low-ranked heavyweight?

Fire Belly

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Like, how low would we need to dig to find a HW that MM could beat? Thinking it'd be outside of the major orgs.

Maybe a 0-0 amateur? hmmm... maybe...

What about a female HW, thinking something like a Gabi Garcia?

I'm drunk

Like, how low would we need to dig to find a HW that MM could beat? Thinking it'd be outside of the major orgs.

Maybe a 0-0 amateur? hmmm... maybe...

What about a female HW, thinking something like a Gabi Garcia?

I'm drunk

Lol he would destroy Gabi in under one minute get real with that men vs women shit, same vs cyroid or any other women

Gabi Garcia fucking sucks. All that size and BJJ, and she still looks like she has never grappled a day in her life. Coordination of a wet hot dog. The fact that you'd even bring her up is hilarious.

And yes, DJ could smoke a low level heavyweight. I see heavyweights in my gym getting tooled by the pro 145lbers all the time.

eimddEl1K4tnq.gif

Lol, a lot of confusion in here. The whole size doesn't matter nonsense. There's a reason there is weight classes, and there is a reason MM won't even go up 10lbs ever again. I'm a normal size human being, and I would fuck MM up. And you think an actual heavyweight with some MMA experience would struggle with someone smaller than a teenage girl?

Lol, a lot of confusion in here. The whole size doesn't matter nonsense. There's a reason there is weight classes, and there is a reason MM won't even go up 10lbs ever again. I'm a normal size human being, and I would fuck MM up. And you think an actual heavyweight with some MMA experience would struggle with someone smaller than a teenage girl?
<FookIsThatGuy><GSPWoah>{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}><{nope}><36><{outtahere}><TrumpWrong1><DontBelieve1><LikeReally5>{<jordan}<JagsKiddingMe>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back