Could Liam McGeary make 185?

UrGirlsFavDJ

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Could McGeary fight at 185 lbs?

I know he's not small, and fighters don't have the advantage of IVs to rehydrate anymore, but do you think it's possible?

Seems like most of his fights at 205 he comes in comfortably under around 202-204 lbs. even his last fight was a short notice 215 "catchweight" I imagin because McDermott couldn't make 205, but Mcgeary came in at 211.

His toothpick legs would be need to be whittled down to bone only

No way he could make MW unless he looked like a Nazi concentration camp survivor.

So weird sort of related question, how do they test to see if you have been using IV?

The real question is will he ever successfully defend a takedown?

So weird sort of related question, how do they test to see if you have been using IV?
I think there's some chemical from the plastic components that they can find in your body. I could be wrong, but my feeling about the IV ban was that it was initially less to do with weight cutting/rehydrating and more about potential false positives for IV blood or banned substance type cheating

Take the Gear out of McGeary

If he's honestly 211 fight time, then yeah, he could likely make 185.

He could probably make 185 if he gets aids or something.....other than that I don't see him ever being that low again.

Back