Could "Krazy Horse" KO McGregor...?

Zerfleischer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
krazyhorseexc5.gif~c200

....?

Duh. Pretty much anyone can KO anyone else. It's just more likely for some than it is for others.

Krazy Horse could KO Conor.

If he landed clean then sure, but unfortunately for him that would never happen. Conor would KO him in a minute

Krazy Horse will always have a puncher's chance.

Yes anyone can get KO'ed if they get caught. That being said, this would actually be an interesting match up. There is nothing methodical or really a game plan in the way K H fights, he just fights..........could you imagine the promos and press conferences leading up to that one

As you can see, he gets rocked and half-way dropped in that gif, so i'd be nervous for him against McGreg.

As you can see, he gets rocked and half-way dropped in that gif, so i'd be nervous for him against McGreg.

Pretty fucking crazy the punch lands on Krazy Horse first and he gets dropped but his punch still lands with power enough to put him out

We don't need crazy horse. We already saw him get strangled

his style of fighting makes him someone that actually deserves promotion, the problem is every second he's outside the cage he is a walking liability.

his style of fighting makes him someone that actually deserves promotion, the problem is every second he's outside the cage he is a walking liability.
I totally agree

Oh wait I thought you meant Conor

Ehhh. Punchers chance. Even that combo he floored kj with. Connor would just fire a straight left and floor krazyhorse. Looping punches don't work against Connor. Would be fun tho I agree.

i think you mean WILL crazy horse ko conor

well, he KOd prime Wanderlei...

Anything with Krazy Horse in it is pretty much 50 50. Even fights.

KH has always been one of my favorite fighters, but he would have almost no chance against Conor.

If he landed clean then sure, but unfortunately for him that would never happen. Conor would KO him in a minute
You mean Conor would be on his back and Horse would be on full mount in a minute

Back