Could juiced Jones beat more than one of his past opponents in the same night?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Could the same Jones that just beat DC beat Shogun and Machida on the same night back to back? I think so, barring any freak accident. Hell I think he could've beaten Shogun, Machida and Sonnen on the same night back.

He would beat Shogun any day, come on now, if he is allowed to juice then give him a challenge at least.

iD5C9Fp.gif

Anything could happen. He could also lose against any of his past opponents. Stupid thread.

Imagine how many flyweights he'd finish before he gets gassed and finished himself.

Could the same Jones that just beat DC beat Shogun and Machida on the same night back to back? I think so, barring any freak accident. Hell I think he could've beaten Shogun, Machida and Sonnen on the same night back.
He didn't expend much effort to beat Machida or Rampage. I see no reason he couldn't have fought them back to back.

I think he could but not the opponents being listed. I think he could beat Brandon Vera and Vladimir Matyushenko back to back, for instance. Machida made him work and he wouldn't have made it to a second round against Sonnen, let alone been fit to take on another opponent afterwards.

Imagine how many flyweights he'd finish before he gets gassed and finished himself.

I think he'd gas a lot sooner than any given flyweight. I think he'd gas before he could connect on one.

I think he'd gas a lot sooner than any given flyweight. I think he'd gas before he could connect on one.

I think he'd smash about 7 or 8 of them until gassing and one of 'em gets to his back and sinks in the choke.

It depends on the order, and the duration of the break he gets in between each fighter. If he starts at the opponents of the beginning of his career, I could see him making it to Gus, before getting knocked out cold.

I think he could but not the opponents being listed. I think he could beat Brandon Vera and Vladimir Matyushenko back to back, for instance. Machida made him work and he wouldn't have made it to a second round against Sonnen, let alone been fit to take on another opponent afterwards.

It's pretty crazy how close Chael came to being a 2 division champ. Though he would've been stripped after the first Anderson fight.

I think he'd smash about 7 or 8 of them until gassing and one of 'em gets to his back and sinks in the choke.

I think he'd struggle with 7 to 8 consecutive MM or 125 dillashaws, but I think he could take 7 Ray Borgs amd maybe a Benavidez

He could probably beat Vera, Matyushenko, and Shogun at the same time

Back