Could it be more obvious that Joe Rogan & Jon Jones are texting each other?

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like I could literally picture Jon Jones texting Rogan trying to convince him that he's not an intentional roider and Rogan playing mental gymnastics on himself knowing that Jones will reward him with another podcast appearance or something lame like that.

<{fry}>

They're abusing alpha brain together. Only one guy gets tested for it though.

I just want to see Jones being knocked out cold, Schaub style.

Joe's made a better case defending Jon than his legal team and managers did at the commission hearing. Jon might be texting him for advice.

They’re both addicts that spew nonsense.

tenor.gif

Joe's made a better case defending Jon than his legal team and managers did at the commission hearing. Jon might be texting him for advice.

It's just really questionable on Joe's part considering how quick he is to jump to conclusions when it concerns any other fighter in a similar situation- actually few fighters are in a similar situation to Jones because he failed PED tests twice whereas the fighters that Rogan immediately assumes guilty only failed one or even haven't failed a drug test at all.

Bald pothead man-child is extremely irresponsible with his words.

I like Rogan, but his shilling for Jones is stomach-turning.

I just want to see Jones being knocked out cold, Schaub style.

I just want a G wagon and a house in the LA hills

There's about as much chance of either of those things happening

No shit, I don't think Joe realizes how obvious his bias is for Jones. Like STFU Joe you know he's used peds his whole career and has already failed 2 tests, no one is going to believe you. He's Joe's favorite fighter and just wants everyone to believe he's came this far clean when he hasn't.

A clean Jones would have never been champ

GOAT commentator/podcaster and GOAT fighter. That would be a great broship.

Like I could literally picture Jon Jones texting Rogan trying to convince him that he's not an intentional roider and Rogan playing mental gymnastics on himself knowing that Jones will reward him with another podcast appearance or something lame like that.

<{fry}>
I've suspected for some time that they do drugs together and that jon is his homie and he is just covering for him knowing full well. I don't think joe is actually dumb or anything.

Haha that Rogan shilling hard for Jones and the UFC.

Yea Joe it was the coke cut / spiked with roids.. lol.

<Lmaoo><30>

Joe just wants that SBC

Back