Could French MMA go the way of French Tennis. Top 20 jobbers?

I'm not gonna be told the French can fight lol. I've been to France many times, I've read history books and I've never met a French "man".

1/ independency war, the French saved your ass long before you saved ours.
2/ So easy for us to catch your girls by just being French, sounds like we are man enough for them.
3/ We will never be pussy enough to elect a stupid racist president who has won with a campaign based on the fear of foreigner
4/ You have read some history books, congratulation. Now you just need to try to understand what you have read.

Mens singles French Tennis has a deep bench but they have won no grand slams in like 40 years. They have been dominated by a Serb, Double Swiss, Double Spaniard, Scotland, Argentina and other countries. Now there is a Canadian and a Japanese pushing all of them out of the top 8.

I have no idea who this Ngannou person is, but if he has to maintain a 265 weight & USADA; I don't see how he can beat a top lifelong Brazil or US fighter.
Andy_Murray_gold.jpg

French Hype Train derailed:

Looks like a Rizin Grand Prix.
6a00d8341c4e3853ef01bb07a8130f970d-800wi

Imagine Big Juan Del Potro or Rafael Nadal standing and banging in the 8 sided fighter cage.

juan-martin-del-potro-juan-martin-del-potro-20070242-389-273.jpg

Last edited:
do the french actually feel any nationalistic pride when it comes to their sports. it just seems odd using ngannou as some kind of ambassador for french mma when hes from cameroon.

Back