Could French MMA go the way of French Tennis. Top 20 jobbers?

France is so full of immigrants/workers from ex-colonies that i truly feel sorry for real frenchmen (no racist)
This is how they pay for leeching from Africa/Caribbean

War France

Everyone think we're bitches-- we'll show them

We are the only country in Western Europe where MMA competition is banned and we still produce more fighters than any other country except the UK.

Francis is the next HW champ, you can say what ever you want about French people but we gonna take this belt !
tumblr_nhnooggfug1u2ragso1_500.gif
+1

I expect big things from Tom Duquesnoy out of France

Tennis has a long tradition in France , Roland Garros is perhaps the most prestigious Grand Slam, and France has produced several good tennis players but no Champions.
Could be a question of mentality, but it doesnt necessarly translate into MMA, cause tennis is widely accepted in France , while MMA totally isnt.

Let's not forget MMA is illegal in France.....makes it tough to build a stable of title contenders

Why keep giving credit to France? He walks out with a Camaroon flag.

You shouldn't compare mma with an A level athlete sport like tennis

It just takes one person to turn it all around, it's a singular sport. Nadal has made Spanish Tennis legit for years.
You're right. Spanish tennis is basically French tennis plus Nadal. It seems much stronger because they've got a top player.

Why keep giving credit to France? He walks out with a Camaroon flag.

Because he learned everything he knows about fighting from training in France? To be fair, he doesn't necessarily have the French nationality and, honestly, I understand that he wants to give a shout-out to a very poor country that doesn't have much famous athletes outside of football.

French can't/don't fight lol, the world knows this. The best fighters from that land are immigrants.
france is the country with the most military victory in the world, if french cant fight, what do that say about your country?

also only immigrants fight because you have to be a fucking retard to fight in a cage for peanuts, western people are too smart for that

David Ferrer (spain) is basically average ranked (top 5 for years & years) than any French mma fighter.

france is the country with the most military victory in the world, if french cant fight, what do that say about your country?

also only immigrants fight because you have to be a fucking retard to fight in a cage for peanuts, western people are too smart for that

I'm not gonna be told the French can fight lol. I've been to France many times, I've read history books and I've never met a French "man".

I'm not gonna be told the French can fight lol. I've been to France many times, I've read history books and I've never met a French "man".

French can't/don't fight lol, the world knows this. The best fighters from that land are immigrants.

Say that to Jérôme Lebanner, straight to his face. Little keyboard warrior.

Oh and btw, Americans can't play basketball and football. The best players from that land are immigrants. Am I right ?

The French colonial empire was the second largest empire in the 17th century, how did the french manage to colonize so many countries if they can't fight?

Back