Could Fedor still join UFC

Are we talking about the same Fedor? The guy who lost to Bigfoot and Meathead?

The last time we seen Cain...
tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

Respectfully, not a fucking chance.

You know Cain has a metal cage holding his spine together now? He's physically a complete wreck.

Cain lost to a superior striker in Werdum when he lost the ability to clinch or take him down.
Or he took two years off and gassed in the Mexican altitude but sure we'll say that. Whatever fits your narrative!

Fedor doesn't like dealing with Dana White. And he's pretty close to Scott Coker. They've had a long relationship together. I doubt Fedor would jump ship and join the UFC. He doesn't seem like a guy who would do that to Coker. Loyalty is important to Fedor, from what I've seen.

Or he took two years off and gassed in the Mexican altitude but sure we'll say that. Whatever fits your narrative!
All I did was state facts. You presented a narrative.

Hint: an asswhooping gasses you more than altitude

If it was still 2009, sure.

Today, whats the point?

Why is this post in the UFC section? Fedor isn’t a UFC fighter.

Are we talking about the same Fedor? The guy who lost to Bigfoot and Meathead?

The last time we seen Cain...
tumblr_oa3il2KhZE1upwz95o1_400.gif

Respectfully, not a fucking chance.
Lol that was against a retired fighter. UFC fanboy logic. If Fedor was in UFC you would be balls deep on him.

Dana is Fedor's bitch for eternity and Fedor won't ever fight for the UFC. Also, 42 year old Fedor > UFC HW division.

Derrick Lewis is running UFC HW division. The same man who washed out of Bellator. UFC HW division is amateurs.

Can we wait to see how he does against Bader ? Meathead KO'd him. If he looks good then maybe the UFC would want him.

Can we wait to see how he does against Bader ? Meathead KO'd him. If he looks good then maybe the UFC would want him.
Meathead also KO’d Derrick Lewis who is UFC HW legend now lol.

Derrick Lewis Bellator washout runs UFC HW division <45><45>

Your blood must be boiling knowing your beloved UFC’s once uncrackable amor is showing signs of regression.

Back