Could fedor get back into it?

Rider1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I reckon if Fedor started listening started to adapt he'd do really well.

If he got new coaches, became more tactical and used grappling more he'd do better

I can see flashes of what could be right now every time he fights and it's annoying.

I'm not even a Fedor fan either saying this (look at my av)

D'you think?

No, he's too old and slow now. He's had a career spanning about 15 years and has been through wars, no need to keep fighting if you ask me.

The dude stopped using his grappling in 2008 for some reason

You get knocked out by Mitrione as if it's nothing? No, there's no coming back.

Bae is 41 and badly faded. I wish he would have retired 5 years ago. I just hope he doesn't sustain any severe or lasting injuries now.

4lf14nXO4HBByu_0ErzvXncsclhI-98dQBWy0UxIuk7BnVMxq4ZB63fsGKl-ZG1t-SCe1Vg_-5n5dh38Ryn_ZP1jS9mZSWZe4NrobKI=w500-h269-nc

no way
too chinny
fought like a bum his last fights
nothing compared to himself of old

If he wins the tourney I want Fedor vs Stipe or DC.

Nope. The fight IQ is out the window along with the work ethic. His age and declining reflexes doesn't help.

Could he come back ? Sure he could the HW division is very old and fairly shallow, that if he all of a sudden woke up with that fire again and used all his skills instead of just head hunting he could probably still be a top 10 HW. However with that said 2 things are almost certainties.

1: It is very very unlikely he would ever regain that motivation at his age and position in life.
2: Even if he did return to form he would never be his old self fully and while he could be a ranked HW he would never be champ.

Prime Fedor would have smoked everyone in this tourney...

Current Fedor...will have a hard time against Frank i think...

... i don't really think he can turn back the clock

I reckon if Fedor started listening started to adapt he'd do really well.

If he got new coaches, became more tactical and used grappling more he'd do better

I can see flashes of what could be right now every time he fights and it's annoying.

I'm not even a Fedor fan either saying this (look at my av)

D'you think?

At this point. everyone on that list of fighters competing, id pick over Fedor. Even sonner...rampage...any of them...Fedor is less than a shadow of himself...what he needs to do is stop with this trying to knock guys out...especially against guy like mitrione...he should use his standup only to get inside and take the guy down...get guys thinking he's going to take you down...it will make his standup more effective...

Maybe if they had matched him up against Sonnen I'd give Fedor a small chance; Against anyone else not a chance at all.

You can fix your style but you can't fix your chin. Still the GOAT but he's done. Not even gonna watch his fight with Mir. My least favourite HW knocking out my favourite HW lmao my heart can't handle it

Fedor will win this. I'll never stop believing.

WAR FEDOR !!!!!

No. He's gotten to old to reinvent a body, that at this stage, doesn't have advantages over his opponents. He never learned how to move in a cage, and looks confused in his fights.

Back