Could Douglas Lima (future UFC fighter imo) go toe to toe with Buakaw Banchamek in a leg kick war?

I'm going with Buakaw

6MUA67T.gif
<{you!}>
That’s gonna require some Motrin 800’s in the morning.

I wouldn't think so. The only thing Lima has is that he's bigger. Yeah, he is able to do some damage to good strikers in mma. But those are mma strikers fighting in a way different stance and not as quick to check kicks because their base is so low due to their legs being spread wider.

I feel like Buakaw would be too quick & too precise and the damage would add up quickly.

Anythings possible in this sport though.

Pramuk is one of my favorite fighters, but lima is a lot bigger. I'm still going with Pramuk.

How is he mediocre? He is easily one of the top strikers in MMA, and I do acknowledge Buakaw is a beast in his game, but looking at Douglas Lima's kicks compared to Buakaws, both look similar in power. Buakaw fights smaller fighters as well.
did you just not see that gif with him vs Kohi Buakaw was landing shin on shin and still throwing do you think Lima's shin conditioning is that good?

For reals . A former Bellator champ is mediocre (?) like he’s some bum at king of the cage or something . Wonder who he thinks is “ good “ or “ great “.

Mediocre in the sense that I think he would be fringe top ten in the UFC, but I agree that's still better than most. The point remains that even if you consider him great at MMA, he wouldn't fair well in this matchup

After having seen Douglas Lima devastate so many mma fighters with some of (if not) the most brutal leg kicks I've ever seen, I was wondering how things would go down if he had a kickboxing or muy thai fight against the legendary Buakaw? I know Buakaw's bread and butter is striking, however I really think Lima could hold his own and maybe even hurt Buakaw's legs owing to the size and power advantage.
No what a stupid thread

1 lima kick = 5 of buakaw's
Lima is not a manlet.

Last edited:
After having seen Douglas Lima devastate so many mma fighters with some of (if not) the most brutal leg kicks I've ever seen, I was wondering how things would go down if he had a kickboxing or muy thai fight against the legendary Buakaw? I know Buakaw's bread and butter is striking, however I really think Lima could hold his own and maybe even hurt Buakaw's legs owing to the size and power advantage.

Are you shilling for Lima or something?

Buakaw would leg rape Lima and pretty any other fighter not named Hoost or Hari.

Are you shilling for Lima or something?

Buakaw would leg rape Lima and pretty any other fighter not named Hoost or Hari.
So you saying he'd leg rape Glory MW to HW's? Fanboyism really is an unobjective disease.

1 lima kick = 5 of buakaw's
Lima is not a manlet.

Size doesn't matter for Thais. Nokweed Davy who was a blown up featherweight went kick for kick against Jerome LeBanner who was a big heavyweight. He was even walking LeBanner down with kicks at times.

Lima would get his shit kicked in by Buakaw. Wouldn't even be competitive.

And let me guess, you are going to report it because that's what you bully's do on Sherdog, try to get threads sent to the wasteland just because you don't approve. Thug.
Stop being mean to me i have feelings too wtf

Back