Could DC beat ‘Prime Fedor’

Fair enough. I will just have to agree to disagree. Why? I can't get past the "Fedor was out of his prime" excuse, and without a commentary from respectable MMA observers from 2009/2010, as evidence to support that excuse, it looks more and more like revisionist history to me.

Moreover, you give more fuel to my argument when you make a statement like "He had his brushes with defeat, but never submitted to it." Sure, that is one way of interpreting his record, another way is to say, he finally faced fighters who didn't let him escape, and he was defeated. Just because you lose, it doesn't mean you are out of your prime.

Conclusion, I agree to disagree. I am very confident, if MMA continues to improve, Fedor will not be regarded as a GOAT by future MMA fans, the same way NBA fans regard Michael Jordan or boxing fans regard Muhammad Ali. Time will tell.

where, prey tell are the respectable MMA observers from 2009/2010? is there an internet directory to help us find them to provide evidence to counter a discussion on a FORUM!?!?!? what is this, am I back at Uni or something? where are your respectable MMA observers from 2009/2010 to give you a current quote to prove Fedor was still in his prime when he fought Hendo? Why don't you prove us wrong with written evidence from a reliable, unbiased source? Because if there's any place for an unbiased discussion based on reliable sources, it surely must be this forum...

You are saying nothing that is relevant ITT. You are just trying to deflect with shit posting insults because your argument has already been put to bed.

My posts have been relevant to this topic, not even sure why you are responding to me here anymore. your iq is room temparture bruh.

Facts 4-4 under testing and 19% testing, not sure what fedor would have looked like under regular testing. DC at 40 has been through usada therefore we know what he would look like! You keep trying to talk about jones and other fighters because you are getting raped itt by me! Lol
lol, your high IQ allows you to to actually spell out "bruh"???

Your posts are way off topic. The original thread is in regards to a "PRIME" Fedor vs a Prime Cormier. You have already jumped off of topic by going after Fedor's record when he noticeably lost a step. Testing or no testing, he, unlike many of your UFC heroes, lost a step as he aged "naturally". I know this is hard for you to understand, as your hero has not been able to compete without a little help from a needle. I understand that you are angry that jones has been exposed IN HIS PRIME and feel that you have to tear down anyone else that many consider the GOAT because you thought all along that it would be jones but, as you have stated several times, FACTS ARE FACTS. Fedor didn't lose until after 30 fights and 10 years of domination. It was bound to happen, as we all lose a step. The fact that you are ignoring the 30 fight win streak, in his prime, and go straight for the end of his storied career, exposes your weak sauce "bruh". Miocic? Lost in his prime.... JDS? Lost in his prime. Velasquez? Murdered in his prime. Lesnar? Lost in his prime. Cormier? Lost in his prime (although it was to a fucking crackhead, and that crackhead strength). jon jones? BUSTED juicing in his prime. The motherfucker couldn't even wait until he "lost a step" he just went straight to the crackhouse.

Does that help you understand where I'm coming from, "bruh"? Hold everyone else by the same standard that you hold Fedor and you may be able to salvage what little credibility you have here on Sherdog.

Last edited:
The answer is beyond transparently obvious and addresses the topic concisely, you just don't like it.

Guys that DC destroyed, beat the living shit out Fedor.
You can't be this big of a moron.... Prime Fedor vs Prime Cormier, is the topic. Are you actually using MMA math here to back your point up? How old are you?

Lol only person liking your comment is typrune ... the known fedor troll. And I owned him with facts ITT like I always do .

Just wait tho, you will be banned AGAIN soon.
The only fact that you have made obvious to everyone is that you do not like Fedor. Which, doesn't surprise me as your hero is a known crackhead. So, in reality, we shouldn't even be wasting our time debating with you because most people tend to idolize people who they feel are, more or less, like them or wish to be like them. When you put the crackpipe down and are ready to debate rationally, let me know. Until then, avoid pregnant women on the road, "BRUH".

Standard toner response. Just going to report every trolling post you make to get you BANNED AGAIN. Shouldn’t take too long.
Why would you try to get someone banned for disagreeing with your faulty opinions? If I were banned because of this, I would just refer to your post stating that you are blatantly trying to get someone banned for no reason.

Yeah cause a full contact sport that includes wrestling among other disciplines is far easier than just doing wrestling.

I musta missed where they added strikes to Olympic freestyle wrestling.
Combat sambo wears huge pads all over the fighters bodies and it is made up of H level athletes.

Lol only person liking your comment is typrune ... the known fedor troll. And I owned him with facts ITT like I always do .

Just wait tho, you will be banned AGAIN soon.
Lol @ owned.

Of course DC started late but DC only has half as many fights as Fedor. Double his fights and he likely has far more losses than Fedor

GSP started at 23 and retired at 32 with 2 or really 3 losses after struggling with Hendricks.

From that same age (23 to 32) Fedor was undefeated in like 35 fights, was World Heavyweight champion for 7 years and defeated his opponents by a different method every single fight.

Jones is not even 32 yet. We will see how pathetic he looks when he is past his prime

Why would you try to get someone banned for disagreeing with your faulty opinions? If I were banned because of this, I would just refer to your post stating that you are blatantly trying to get someone banned for no reason.

Don't be surprised that he's a snitch.

He's a Jon Jones fanboy after all.

Combat sambo wears huge pads all over the fighters bodies and it is made up of H level athletes.

MMA must be full of J-level athletes then.

Khabib.png

Lol @ owned.

Of course DC started late but DC only has half as many fights as Fedor. Double his fights and he likely has far more losses than Fedor

GSP started at 23 and retired at 32 with 2 or really 3 losses after struggling with Hendricks.

From that same age (23 to 32) Fedor was undefeated in like 35 fights, was World Heavyweight champion for 7 years and defeated his opponents by a different method every single fight.

Jones is not even 32 yet. We will see how pathetic he looks when he is past his prime

You continue to conveniently leave out DC’s HUNDREDS of d1 wrestling matches which take a serious toll on your back, shoulders, and knees! That’s not even including the OLYMPICS! And DC has won under usada and testing which fedor did not do a great job, 4-4 under testing and 19% of fights tested. You keep losing bruh! I know your trio of mindless twats (summoning, peds make me post, etc) and will reply and spew the same factless garbage!

You continue to conveniently leave out DC’s HUNDREDS of d1 wrestling matches which take a serious toll on your back, shoulders, and knees! That’s not even including the OLYMPICS! And DC has won under usada and testing which fedor did not do a great job, 4-4 under testing and 19% of fights tested. You keep losing bruh! I know your trio of mindless twats (summoning, peds make me post, etc) and will reply and spew the same factless garbage!
DC came into MMA late because he wrestled for so long. All I am saying is if he started MMA at 23 like Fedor did and was still fighting he would probably have 5 or 6 losses by now after 17 years like Fedor

Bruh, they should have taken American testing worldwide so that more people, besides Americans, could fail the tests too.

Trevor Berbick - GOAT!!

Also, if you boy wasn't such a crackhead, Cormier would have two losses on his record in his prime, which Fedor never did.

Back