Could Dana white beaten anyone in ufc

Hard to contribute to a shit thread. Easy to help you learn how to spell and utilize the correct words in a sentence.
This In an Internet forum you Nazi English major. I wasn't aware it was an English class. Other than that I'm glad to know your just a pathetic grammar fuck that had nothing to contribute

Would've whooped Tito Ortiz in a boxing ring if Ortiz didn't puss out.

If he is half as good of a boxer as he claims to be he could take some absolutely one dimensional grapplers in a boxing fight.
Cant think anyone that bad on the feet though at the moment. Ryan Hall or Andew Holbrook maybe??

1st rd KO vs Mighty Mouse and Honda, probably win a couple rounds against showeather in the boxing ring too.

Dana the unofficial Champ Champ

C5789B6D-71C5-4052-97EE-2FD3C8E5B6B6.jpeg

Lol dana can't even out bench me on the roids and I'm a tall skinny fucker

That bad blood special was a joke man and anyone who actually beloved Dana could hang with Tito is on one.
If Tito was on oxygen and was 65 Dana still gets his head elbowed through the mat

Brother there is a reason why Tito ducked Dana, I always say Tito is a dumb moron but ducking Dana saved his career

The only thing Dana White beats is other guys dicks

tenor.gif

He would have KO'd Tito but Tito backed out like a Bellator bitch.

This In an Internet forum you Nazi English major. I wasn't aware it was an English class. Other than that I'm glad to know your just a pathetic grammar fuck that had nothing to contribute

Not an English major. Mechanical engineering.

What didn't you understand ma'm

Your sentence.

All you come back with is name calling. Funny shit.

And yes, this is an internet forum where you are truly showing your colors. You are better off impressing your school buddies (if you have any) rather than posting shit threads on an internet forum where millions can read your inability to type and put together a sentence.

Call me more names now...

Your sentence.

All you come back with is name calling. Funny shit.

And yes, this is an internet forum where you are truly showing your colors. You are better off impressing your school buddies (if you have any) rather than posting shit threads on an internet forum where millions can read your inability to type and put together a sentence.

Call me more names now...
I apologize you can't read. This is 2017 and on the internet. That's the world wide web if you don't understand . People don't always use correct grammar. I'm apologize if you are intelligent enough to comprehend non proper grammar. Perhaps you should join a more intellectual forum

Back