Could Conor McGregor beat GGG?

GGG is too much for Conor. While Floyd is a smaller guy and retired, GGG is big and active. Plus GGG has an awesome jaw and massive power. Conor would get eaten alive, he is practically facing a guy who is bigger, better and stronger then him in all aspects

It would honestly be an insane athletic achievement if McG lasted a single round against Canelo or GGG.

Honestly I think if they got into an actual fight Conor McGregor would make him look like a child.
Boxing is just too Limited and is not the way people actually fight

Honestly I think if they got into an actual fight Conor McGregor would make him look like a child.
This is funny to me.

After Conor finishes Mayweather (dislocating Floyd's shoulder via straight left), he'll most likely continue his boxing career of taking out the world's greatest boxers.

I think GGG will be next after GGG defeats Canelo. Can Conor be the first man to KO and knockdown GGG?

Are you joking GGG would hit Conor once and Conor would be asleep

There is no evidence yet to suggest Conor can even compete in a boxing match let alone beat GGG

Let's just see how Conor goes against Floyd before you start talking about him
Fighting an undefeated GGG

It's a joke Conor getting a boxing match against Floyd to begin win with

It's an exhibition fight at best

Last edited:
Dude a high school wrestler with a couple of days Jiu Jitsu training would completely humiliate a professional boxer in a street fight.
This is even funnier to me. I wrestled through high school and boxed golden gloves for a couple of years and have been in and seen a lot of street fights. Street fights are almost always a drunk thing, and boxers end them quickly. Sure, if it gets into grappling range then wrestlers and BJJ guys own the space, but if you think you would have an easy time with a professional boxer you are nuts. I bumped into Marvin Hagler on a dance floor in Pittsburgh. He was like a piece of granite. Maybe I could take him down and abuse him, but that assumes that he never trained take down defense (don't know!) or couldn't land a punch in transition. One punch to the back of the head or liver and this fight is over. I will take a good boxer over anyone other than a highly trained MMA guy in a street fight all day.

Dude a high school wrestler with a couple of days Jiu Jitsu training would completely humiliate a professional boxer in a street fight.

Seriously..

Boxing is so limited it's not funny.. it would ridiculously easy to slip a punch or two and step straight in, grab a double and flip one of them on their back- think turtle. Most of these professional boxers have never been in a street fight; we know every street fight goes to the ground. What's happens to them when they are flailing around on the concrete, their freinds looking in disbelief, scared to death to get involved.

Next month can't get here soon enough to put these hipsters in their place..

Seriously..

Boxing is so limited it's not funny.. it would ridiculously easy to slip a punch or two and step straight in, grab a double and flip one of them on their back- think turtle. Most of these professional boxers have never been in a street fight; we know every street fight goes to the ground. What's happens to them when they are flailing around on the concrete, their freinds looking in disbelief, scared to death to get involved.

I'm too drunk to tell are you agreeing with me

Seriously..

Most of these professional boxers have never been in a street fight? LOL! Holy shit dude, do you think they all come from the burbs? Too funny.

The way people fight is with guns, weapons and in groups.

Well good thing neither Floyd, Conor, GGG or Canelo are street fighters. MMA fans need to fuck off with this "real fighting" bullshit

Right, after everyone makes a circle in the dance floor am i right?

Most likely the boxer would sucker punch someone into a concussion.

Well good thing neither Floyd, Conor, GGG or Canelo are street fighters. MMA fans need to fuck off with this "real fighting" bullshit

Ggg was a street fighter

I Have been able to beat up Several guys in same time only with punches and elbow.

I M. Not sure a mma fighter would do that. He ll do double leg who ? All of them ?

lol i've seen more boxing in fights than mma.

in boxing? GGG would murder Connor
Thus hype is getting outta hand....Ronda can beat Cain V too

jimminy Crickets Sherdog

At this rate Conor would have beat Mike Tyson in his prime. Knock his head clean off. Bounce it off the canvas. There is no man, alive or dead that could take that left. They're all bums.
giphy.gif

Back