Could Conor McGregor beat GGG?

LyotoMacheetah

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After Conor finishes Mayweather (dislocating Floyd's shoulder via straight left), he'll most likely continue his boxing career of taking out the world's greatest boxers.

I think GGG will be next after GGG defeats Canelo. Can Conor be the first man to KO and knockdown GGG?

Im a huge Conor fan.

Fuck outta here with that BS.

Hes going to fight Tony/Khabib or god forbid Nate again (that MF'r hasent done shit) anyways.

If he beats Floyd there will probably be a rematch. I doubt he fights any other boxer. He likes true combat.

Im a huge Conor fan.

Hes going to fight Tony/Khabib or god forbid Nate again (that MF'r hasent done shit) anyways.

If he beats Floyd there will probably be a rematch. I doubt he fights any other boxer. He likes true combat.
He's not going to back to the UFC and fight for a few million a fight lmao

It would honestly be an insane athletic achievement if McG lasted a single round against Canelo or GGG.

If Conor beats Floyd he'll be able to dictate the terms of any fight (much like Floyd has)...Basically them boxer will have to hop in the cage if they want to fight him.

GGG would fuck him up, same with Canelo.

There is a case to be made if he sleeps Floyd but....styles man. Styles and age.

Im a huge Conor fan.

He beats Floyd his ass stays in boxing where the big money is at. It'll be bitter sweet for his fans becausr he wont fight for peanuts in the ufc again

GGG is at the top of his career. Conor has a better chance against Mayweather at this point.

Yes!! GGG shoooot.. He is no different than any of those boxers, he's never seen timing the likes of Conner , or tasted a left hand with so much power, coming from weird angles- he would be lost just like Mayweather is about to be.

He beats Floyd his ass stays in boxing where the big money is at. It'll be bitter sweet for his fans becausr he wont fight for peanuts in the ufc again

Hes under contract with the UFC. He cant fight anywhere without their permission. In anything.

GGG would be a nightmare matchup for McGregor at this point. GGG has excellent ring generalship so he would walk McGregor down and force him to fight in the pocket. McGregor doesn't have the defense at this point to deal with the attack of GGG so he would get hit a lot. It is one thing for McGregor to take punches from Mayweather and it is something else to take them from GGG. McGregor already showed that he struggles in the pocket when he fought Nate Diaz. He needs range to be succesful and he wouldn't be able to achieve that with GGG.

Back